Am i the youngest spv owner????

Guest 15 yr old

Guest Michael Eyres

My Son is 15 and has SPV as well...

NB.

I put my Donor Card in the phonebox yesterday instead of my phonecard… That cost me an Arm and a leg !! :wink:

Im officially the youngest spv owner, im only 3! ORange made an exception when they saw my credit rating. I also drive a ferrari and am married to a super modal.

A super Modal?

Guest casper508
Sorry guys, I was only jesting.  

Only one SPV in our household I'm afraid, and its all mine ;) :lol:

I knew it :) You were pushing it a bit too far with FIVE!! :wink:

And a phone for a seven year old? NAH!!

Cheers

Cas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChrisJM

Im 11 only on my age it says im 13 but if u say ur under they tell u to get a form signed by parents and fax it to: and theres nothing there. :)

Guest Syvwlch

I woulda killed for technology like this when I was that age... and back then... uh, in 1988, I ditched my 2 year old PC Jr with memory expansion to a full 256kB of Ram AND parallel port bolted on to the side for a real 8086 and a Hard Disk with less capacity than the SPV w/o the SD card.

I remembed the amazement that all my floppies of Logo and Basic programs fit on the HD with tons of room to spare, and the pain at never being able to use my cartriges again. Yes, the PC Jr had cartriges...

Sigh... Those were the days! Remember when?

Now all we old geezers can grab control of this thread and... oh, it's already in off-topic.