Here is the latest version :

SmartNES 1.2

I've just uploaded a new version that allows mapping arrows

It includes :

- sound

- bilinear filtering to fit the screen in 180x180

- rotation of the screen in landscape both directions

- corrected bug with the title bar.

To get the sound on your saved games, you might have to reset the emulator (record button by default).

Sound and bifiltering take a lot of resources. Using both is not recommanded for the moment...

The next and last version will use asm to do the bifiltering graphics.

Brilliant, but I have found a small problem. I turned the image sidways and now want to re-map the arrow keys so left is up etc. The re-mapping does not let me use the arrow keys. Any ideas?

Damn you SUKY - switch that stupid CAPS OFF or buy yourself a new keyboard!! You have been asked plenty of times not to shout! If oyu cannot do that, we'll have to take actions. Please don't be an arse.

Well done. It is a fine app that is actully usable. Thanks for implimenting my display request. The only other major problem as you know is you can not map the arrow keys back if you happen to change them.

zizione you fixed the arrows, though now all other keys can not be mapped. Thanks for your fast fixes. :) I would also like to be able to map the button in the middle of the arrows.

Guest zizione

Oops, I've forgot to remove my tracing code !!! It seems like I'm getting tired !

Third version is up ! Please download that one !

Not been able to map the pad button is normal. I'll include this

feature in the next version.

great just the thing what i have been wating for one that i can get working keep up to good working looking forward to geater updates that this one :) ;) :lol: 8) 8) :D :lol:

Guest zizione

mashkhan> As I said, you may to reset the roms (record button) to get the sound working.

DJHope > I haven't tried yet with the 920t instructions. I'll try to get that up during the next week...

Guest mashkhan

Tried that Zizione, all I get is a clicky sort of noise, no biggie however as I'd normally disable the sound anyway for speed issues. I was just curious to see which game muude was running.

Fantastic work by the way, it's really fast and the bilinear option make some of the games look really good. What have you got planned ofr the future

is there a way to adjust the volume while your playing a game, like in the media player?

I also noticed if you set it to portrait bilinear, it skips pretty bad. if your playing it, just leave it set to the full screen. (id have thought the smaller the picture the better it runs, but i guess it doesnt actually run at that size, its just squished to fit that size)

3rd thing: is there any way to set the action button to a certain button? it would work GREAT as an "A" button

GREAT PROGRAM!! its amazing = )

If you still haven't got sound, try checking if you've turned down the volume on the side of the phone... Try turning the volume up and try again. Also check if you've disabled sound in the emulator itself.

Guest mike-oh

Yeah great job! Is this it now or are u still working on getting it that lil bit faster? An extra few fps in with bilinear/rotating mode with sound enabled at the same time would be bang on! But i'm extremely chuffed with what i've got!

Cheers

Mike

Guest Scoobyroo
is there a way to adjust the volume while your playing a game, like in the media player?  

GREAT PROGRAM!! its amazing = )

Zizione.... what can I say. Playing Bobble Bubble in one thing but being able to hear 'that' tune is quite another :) .... you are a god!

Mike, use the earpiece volume button to set the ROM sound level but note that this must be done before you access the emulator.