'Unable to provision the certificate to the device

Guest super7

Guest super7

When I try and run 'SP2002DPS /DEVICE' I get the following message:

'Unable to provision the certificate to the device. You may need to contact the mobile operator servicing your phone'

I have previously unlocked the phone following the instructions for post upgraded phones.

Guest super7

spacemonkey,

That worked a treat.... thanks! I have managed to build an application and it seems to have been downloaded.... but where does it go when it gets there. How do I run the application on thel. phone?

Regards,

Phil.

Guest spacemonkey

OK, by default the .exe you have compiled will probably have been copied to Windows on the phone. Not good for 2 reasons, A) Windows is already full of stuff and B)Windows gets reset when you power the phone off...

In EVc++ go into project-settings (on the menus). Switch it to the debug tab, in there it has a box: Download Directory. This is the location on your phone it will copy to.

To execute your app on the phone: 3 ways. In EVc++ go build-execute ?????.exe from the menu. This will run it. On the phone use some program like Smart Explorer, browse to the exe file and click it to run it. Create a shortcut to the exe on your start menu (IPSMWindowsStart Menu)

Guest super7

Cheers, thanks for that! As you've probably guessed i'm new to this so a forum like this is invaluable..... Hoefully when i've learnt a bit more i'll be able give something back rather than just taking at the moment.

Phil.