pocket pc themes don't work

Guest Vector

I put the .tsk file in the home folder i do the following

Colour scheme : The .tsk file

Background image : default

But the home screen goes to the camper van and the colour scheme goes to all weird colours :D

Guest statscat

Hiya, the pocket pc themes aren't optimised for the smartphone :cry:

however :D

http://smart.nu-earth.net/colour/

has some basic colour themes that do work on the SPV, although they currently only alter the highlighted cell from orange to the colour you chose ..... they said that text themes etc are coming soon.

If not there is a paper at microsoft at

http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/default.asp

that might help

Guest Gunslinger

I have managed to load pocket pc themes onto the SPV and they work fine. I move the theme from my PC via the sync cradle to the my documents folder of the phone (not the SD card).

Once you have done that you go into the home screen option. Scroll through colour scheme and you should find your downloaded theme. Background image should be set to default. It should work fine.

www.pocketthemes.com has thousands of themes. Try a search for aria themes :shock: . you will be impressed.

There are a few themes of the best football team in the world there as well, and a few of the Man U the worst team in the world.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello interesting this pocket pc theme thing. I t doesnt seem to work if you rename the file. I have not a clue as to why this isand maybe it has nothing to do with it at all and was a conincidence. But unless you rename the file it is difficult toknow what the file is about. But to get it to work I just dropped it in the documents folder on the phone and it was grand