PinoyPocketPC

Mobile Computing for Filipinos

URL: http://www.pinoypocketpc.com

Mobile Phone: +63 (918) 9020700

Mobile Fax: +63 (918) 9320350

Email: [email protected]

Choose the power of Windows.

Choose the Pocket PC.

dude,i'm just about to get the "smart amazing phone" of smart.is that a good phone?where can i get softwares or applications for it?

Guest Firaas
dude,i'm just about to get the "smart amazing phone" of smart.is that a good phone?where can i get softwares or applications for it?

The APPS for "Smartphone" or SPV work on the "Smart Amazing Phone" or Tanager.

What d'ya want?

There's loads on http://www.handango.com/ (click Smartphone), and you can find loads of freeware in the Software section of this board.

many thanks dude.i'm currently using a 7650 kasi.i'm thinking of switching to the tanager.but i wanna know first the "goodies" the tanager can give me.

Guest jologs

many thanks dude.i'm currently using a 7650 kasi.i'm thinking of switching to the tanager.but i wanna know first the "goodies" the tanager can give me.

pare ako i switched from 3650 to SAP then i unlocked it now i use GLOBE sim on it now i access their free GPRS with this cool phone and now i'm looking for a new sd card 512 to be exact the sound is in stero play your MP3's like a rel player and watch a full length VCD with a high capacity SD or MMC

See my site as well for Freeware: www.monolithix.org :lol:

hahaha!ur site is so cool,my main man!thanks a lot,dude.by the way,will unlocking the phone,void the warranty?will the service center people find out if it was unlocked already?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

No-one seems to be 100% sure. Either way you can always re-cert your phone with a simple hard reset and the service center people will be none the wiser :lol:

No-one seems to be 100% sure.  Either way you can always re-cert your phone with a simple hard reset and the service center people will be none the wiser :lol:

so u mean,when u hard-reset the phone,the it will be locked again?

Guest ppcsurfr
dudes,ano ba ang difference ng SD card at MMC card?......san nkakabili ng murang memory cards?

Mga pre' sa PC Express meron.

Balita mgs PhP6500 for a 256MB SD.

Ako I'll go for SD over MMC.

~

Carlo Ma. Guerrero

President

PinoyPocketPC

Mobile Computing for Filipinos

URL: http://www.pinoypocketpc.com

Mobile Phone: +63 (918) 9020700

Mobile Fax: +63 (918) 9320350

Email: [email protected]

Choose the power of Windows.

Choose the Pocket PC.

Guest awarner [MVP]

From what I gather (sorry I can only read English and badly at that :lol:)

were you asking what the difference was between SD and MMC?

SD cards are faster and more reliable than MMC

the biggest problem known with MMC are ones made by Scandisk, for some reason

the SPV does not like them. Their SD versions seem to work ok though?

Guest gveugenio
i'm a newbie.are there any filipinos here in this forum.just asking.

Hi,

I believe marami tayo filipinos in this forum using the Smart Amazing Phone.

Great phone, puts overpriced nokias to a shame. I use mine for surfing, playing movies (tried encoding a whole VCD, and it works great!!! 70MB lang for a 2hr movie), WMA's (not bad at all!!! 170 songs fit on a 256MB card encoded at 64kbs), gaming, and for PIM. Really not bad! I dumped my Sony Clie for this unit, only thing I hate is the 1day battery life (I'm not complaing, battery life is a lot better than of my clie T series...)

Geevee Eugenio

[email protected]

Guest jenneth

I'm a filipina! Well .. kinda .. I live in Australia. G'dayyyy! I can understand and read tagalog, but can't speak it very well. Just thought I'd say hello! Kamusta! 8)

Guest ppcsurfr
I'm a filipina! Well .. kinda .. I live in Australia. G'dayyyy! I can understand and read tagalog, but can't speak it very well. Just thought I'd say hello! Kamusta!  8)

Hi Jenneth. Nice to see you here... hehehe.

;)