any filipinos here?

Guest pyke

Guest lmarantal

havent bought the phone yet but my first impression when i tinker with it on smart center was its kind of slow... i dont know if its just me or the phone is busted or something ;) please advise im seroiusly considering on buying the spvx next week... PLEASE ADVICE

Guest dinoalbert

the Tanager for me was a best buy! I was happy with my T68i but Im happier with the Tanager even more. Im a PocketPC user and so a Windows-powered cellphone that uses SD card is just right for me..... come to think of it...you can customized your Tanager such that there's no other cellphone that looks exactly like yours, play video, send/receive email, browse websites, picture-caller ID, ringtones and sms alert that plays your favorite music (wav files).....and the color is great!

Guest jologs

ako pilipino din and very proud to have may tanager... i actually have 2 and planning of getting 1 more... 1 is for globe isa is for smart and isa for sun...

Guest dinoalbert

jologs, how did you get 2 tanagers? and planning to get 1 more? You got 3 line subscription from Smart all under your name and each account is tied up for 2 years with Smart?

Anyway, if you knew someone who is selling his/her Tanager, can you please inform me also....I'm planning to buy a 2nd tanager too hehe..

Hey is it rue that by May, they will give the Tanager for free with plan P1,335 subscription?

Guest jologs

dino albert free na ang tanager sa plan 1335 i got 3 kc wid diff names yung 2 sakin yung pangalawa sa dad ko na naka pangalan ganon lang ginawa ko ok na...

Guest dinoalbert

ha?? free na? sheeees! I should have waited. I got mine for P6,500 with plan P1335 only last March 21. Hindi kaya unfair yun? Buti sana kung matagal na kaso parang kelan ko lang to binili eh. Pwede kaya mag-demand ng refund? ;)

Guest bensy

nlng is actually a shorcut (or SMS abbreviation) for "nalang". As we often do in the philippines, vowels (particularly letter A) are dropped in words to save time and space in SMS (or text message). it usually means "only". AS you know, SMS is very popular in the philippines, as it is often called the Texting capital of the world, with more SMS messages sent than the whole of Europe and there are many abbreviations

Guest dyey

hey... filipino here ;)

i was wondering what apps are essential for a new tanager user like me (got mine last week... still no SD card though :))

Guest dinoalbert

Smart Explorer and SP Task Manager...or the IA equivalent of those 2 apps; NotBad ot Orneta Notepad; SMS Tool; Smartface; PocketMVP; PocketTV; Reg Edit.

For Games and other apps, you can check at www.handango.com (Smartphone section)

Guest cvsoft

count me in ;) , darn. i paid 6k for the 1335 plan from smart, just a day before they launch the new scheme :x . anyway hi to all. :)

Guest Superman

Hi! :) Im new here, just wanted to know, how to unlock the Smart Amazing Phone, so that I could put in a Globe sim card? ;)

Guest pritos13

hi to all! i'm a filipino too. i 'm about to get a new cellphone next week and was wondering if you could tell me the full specification of the Smart Amazing Phone. does it include a camera? where can you get the themes? the WinXP prefererably. any free program that would allow video capture if it includes a camera? how much memory does it have? does it have a memory card included? thanks.

sorry for the questions. i'm a newbie.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Guest jbyte

Another pure pinoy logging in! Musta mga kaSPAMyan! Just acquired by Tanager (known also as SPVx) last March 12. ;) :) :D

Guest dinoalbert

Pritos, the Smartphone comes with a camera already and it's capable of capturing videos also ;) It does not come with a free SD memory card though :D so you need to buy one since it only has 8mb internal memory.

I suggest that you first play a bit with the unit at Smart Wireless Cneters before you buy. As for the themes/skins, there are several sources over the net...to name a few: http://www.coolsmartphone.com/index.php ;

http://www.modaco.com/index.php :)

Guest pritos13

dinoalbert, thanks for the info. i have now decided to get a smartphone ;) instead of that bulky nokia 3650. do anyone in the philippines know where i can buy a 512mb SD card? can anyone give me a price estimation? is the Smart Amazing Phone an SPV or a Tanager? thanks for the help.