Updated Fembot and Borg

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

Been a bit of a delay, and i knew there was a couple of mess-ups in the keypad cabs, anyhoo, they are fixed now, and here they are....

Fixes include...

Remove unused wav files (makes the cab a bit smaller).

Now says Confirmation, Information and alert at the correct times.

If you have these installed already, you dont need to uninstall it before installing these. Just install over the top :wink:

To Install, Unzip the CAB from the zip file, copy the CAB over to the phone, and launch the CAB on the phone, either with Smartexplorer or other file explorer, OR by copying the file to IPSMWindowsStart MenuAccessories, then go to Programs > Accessories and select the voicetheme to install.

Borg.zip

Fembot.zip

Guest awarner [MVP]

Works spot on cheers :lol: If you make the next meet

(hopefully there will be one) you're going to have a lot of

beers bought for you.

Guest Richie M

Well done Midnight :(

I'll have to find something else to do now :lol:

As for the next meet, i'll be there & i'll buy you a few shorts ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest dysfuncti_1

One thing thought for some reason I loose the key sounds after a few hours. I havent changed profiles or anything, how can I get them back? THe info etc ones still work though.

Guest matanglawin

I installed fembot on my Smart Amazing Phone and it worked fine. :)

After a day I uninstalled it using the Remove Program option under Settings. It was successfully removed. ;)

I wanted to try borg this time but the cab always fails to install. :?

I tried reinstalling the fembot cab again to no avail. :roll:

WHAT DID I DO WRONG :?:

After this, I noticed that whenever i open different menus i don't hear the annoying MenuPop.wav or the MenuSel.wav anymore...instead I hear the more annoying AlarmXtra2.mid! :shock:

I can stand the clonk-clank menu sound...but this TU-TU-TUT menu sound is really irritating? :x

I would really appreciate assistance on this matter...P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest Stryper Aquila
matanglawin... im also from the philippines. i have trouble installing the fembot. how did u installed it? where did you downloaded it?

Hi..please look above of this thread :lol: :D :) :D

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
WHAT DID I DO WRONG :?:

blangko ba list ng Remove Programs mo? baka nabura yung .tmp file sa AppMgr folder ng IPSM. check mo muna matanglawin. :idea:

Guest crinkles

mine's a different story. I installed Borg but after a day or two, the voice became vague and produced a hissing sound. After removing it, I got the same problem with Matanglawin, the tu-tu-tut sound. So right now, I'm getting used to hearing that instead of the clonk clank sound. :roll:

Just got my E200 and it claims that this program doesn't work (I have unlocked the phone). Can anyone help as I miss the conversations I used to have with my Borg-sound-a-like SPV?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Left to Right
One thing thought for some reason I loose the key sounds after a few hours. I havent changed profiles or anything, how can I get them back? THe info etc ones still work though.

I had the same problem, until i realised the cab file doesn't turn keypad control on in programs>settings>sounds.

but now i've got that irritating click in the menu.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cadburys man

Hi,

I ge the message "Fembot1.2CAB failed to install on your device because the installation file is not intended for this device" :?

If i try to install it again it says "Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate" ..anyone got any ideas?????

Daz.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Try this Voice Modification. Tested on e100. :)

If you have previously installed Keypad Speech to your SD, this will overwrite contents of folder "Keytones" in Storage CardProgram FilesKeypad Speech

Download, Unzip then Execute .exe file in PC. Enjoy...

KPS_Modif_Peter.zip