"Fanta Shokata"- A lesson to us all.....

Guest ClintEastman

Guest ClintEastman
For your info I did search the forum - and yes I did find that thread !  Correct me if I'm wrong but unless I'm blind it doesn't mention on there that the name has changed !

Perhaps this thread would be more appropiate for you :-)

http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=4620

Lycrawearer

Ahhhh, now now then my lovely....

The reason that it doesn’t mention the name change is because you posted a new topic instead of posting it in the “running link”. :wink:

And my Search MoDaCo link is a friendly way to get people thinking about searching for a relevant THREAD to post in. Maybe I should change it to MoDaCo goes to the Movies :wink:

Guest ClintEastman

T:Minus 10 seconds till moved "Off Topic"....

And so on and so on.......

PS Stop picking on me you lot or i might cry :cry:

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

As far as i'm concerned it can stay here as its predecessor did.

You could have continued with the original thread though lycrawearer ;p

Guest Richie M
And, Clint is picking on a regular, so he's not Newbie-Poaching.  :mrgreen:

That would of been even funnier, if he was a Newbie :)

Oopps gone OT soz Mono.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

*clump*clump*clump*

Unlike some people i don't have a problem with people giving their opinions, this being a discussion board i think that thats probably the point ;p.

As long as the thread and its topic stay vaguely on topic there isnt a problem...

Guest kevlar

This ' search first ' stance is wearing a bit thin now. I've used lots forums over the years but never seen one with so many ' use the search' statements. Be a little friendlier mods. Face it, the spv is growing, this forum is growing, you get lots of stressed people looking for a quick hand, and I've yet to find the search very usefull.

Kevlar

Guest ClintEastman
*clump*clump*clump*

Unlike some people i don't have a problem with people giving their opinions, this being a discussion board i think that thats probably the point ;p.

As long as the thread and its topic stay vaguely on topic there isnt a problem...

I think this thread fails the last criteria, as only the first post has anything to do with the topic!

As far as the second post, i was only pulling lycrawearer's leg a bit, nowhere in that post do i flame him, i didn't explain myself because he isn't a new member.

The reason it makes good sense to have one thread per topic is that it makes it easier to see the latest developments, thus saving new members a lot of heartache trying to find the info there after (the more topics the more search results)!

Am I wrong? :)

Guest ClintEastman
We're all taking the piss...

Right?

That's what im trying to work out!

My first post was. :wink:

I didn't even say to search first, "Search MoDaCo" is the name of that movie, not a statment.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I'm still waiting for a reply from kevlar.

It's some of the regs/enths that are just yelling "search", not the mods....

Anyway, wheres the harm in letting people get their feelings off their cheasts? If it gets too out of hand i can always close the thread or move it to off topic.... (we could even get back to the original topic again, although i think it may be a little too late for that ;p)

Guest Syvwlch

Alright...

I'll put me here gun back in its holster if y'all do the same.

On the count of three...

Edit : Taking the piss, vent all you want, but try to make up at the end, it makes me feel so insecure otherwise.

Guest ClintEastman
Alright...

I'll put me here gun back in its holster if y'all do the same.

On the count of three...

Edit : Taking the piss, vent all you want, but try to make up at the end, it makes me feel so insecure otherwise.

Can i kiss you? :)

Guest ClintEastman
Of course i could always split the off topic stuff to a new thread....

How many posts would that leave in this topic?

Mono, can i kiss you too?

I was going to comment on "Music Lounge" but then i would be breaking my own rules so i won't...... Maybe I’ll start a new thread because it's not mentioned in this one. :wink: (yes I am joking)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Fanta Shockata?

Tempting....

Clinteastman, any problems with me splitting it off at your second post on this thread? I think that film should be a lesson to us all in OT :)