Are 99.99% of the registered users are males?

Guest dj simonz

Guest Paul [MVP]

Some stats for you!

We have at this point 673 members, and of those, 9 members have their gender set to 'female'.

So,

Female = 1.34 %

Male = 98.66%

:shock:

P

Guest Treadsoftly

Hmmm - me and my gf got the SPV at the same time too. Is this a 'his and hers' phone?

Or am I just the first line in technical support?

Incidentally, my gf just signed the authorisation forms today so that i deal with problems with her SPV and account, cos she makes no sense talking about it, and gets even less sense out of most of the Orange CS reps. I say most, cos you do come across the odd one who is very, very good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest nedge2k
Some stats for you!

We have at this point 673 members, and of those, 9 members have their gender set to 'female'.

So,

Female = 1.34 %

Male = 98.66%

:shock:

P

Hmm...wonder what the stats are 4 years on? :)

Guest peekie

thats the one thing the sucks on the new style modaco is you cant see whos female and whos male , on the old forum there was an icon now its gone , maybe paul can switch that option back on again :)

Guest danwatson1974

I have a theory ....

Girls are much better at reading manuals and following complicated instructions than blokes .. so they probably don't need as much help and advice as we do and therefore, don't need to join forums - most people (including me) seem to start on a forum because they got stuck with something and needed help :) ;) :D :(

Guest nedge2k
thats the one thing the sucks on the new style modaco is you cant see whos female and whos male , on the old forum there was an icon now its gone , maybe paul can switch that option back on again :)

A bit of ASL ey peek ;)

Guest Prosody

Had a user in the MoDaCo irc channel the past couple of nights asking no end of questions calling 'herself' SPV-Girl and then XDA-Girl the next night, not suprisingly everyone jumped to her aid... myself included :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fraser
Had a user in the MoDaCo irc channel the past couple of nights asking no end of questions calling 'herself' SPV-Girl and then XDA-Girl the next night, not suprisingly everyone jumped to her aid... myself included :D

That's common as hell. Done it myself on other forums when I've had problems getting help on more obscure subjects. Come back as a girl and all the little geeks come running to your aid!

Guest awarner (MVP)
Come back as a girl and all the little geeks come running to your aid!

So the irc regulars are "little geeks"???? :D

Nice to know we are apreciated.

Guest fraser
So the irc regulars are "little geeks"???? :D

Nice to know we are apreciated.

Hey, geek is chic. The geek shall inherit the earth. Don't fight it awarner, your one of us too. One of us....!! :D