New Caller ID template

Guest cocobrownskin

Guest cocobrownskin

Well since modaco has helped me out lots i thought it was only fair that i give something back.

So here is a tempplate for smartface.

The Jpeg version is for those who dont know how to use adobe (not many i hope). With the jpeg version all you have to do is resize your picture and place it in the box.

The .psd file is for those who know your way around adobe, basically i hvae locked every layer except for the name field and picture field. but if you want the origionall 'unlocked layers' version then holler at me.

Apart fom that enjoy! ;)

smartfacetemp.jpg

Guest mavisdavis

;) Samashing Skin :) I wondering if you could supply an unlocked version PLS :D as I`d like to get rid of LINE 1 as i dont use any other and Make the Bar`s abit deeper if thats ok.. I didnt realise PS was so easy to use

Guest mavisdavis

;) Samashing Skin :) I wondering if you could supply an unlocked version PLS :D as I`d like to get rid of LINE 1 as i dont use any other and Make the Bar`s abit deeper if thats ok.. I didnt realise PS was so easy to use

Guest spraycleaner

its a super template, but I'm little new to this so does this not mean I have to modify the reg.database with the regedit program + the pictures the smartface shows on my screen shows the picture in full screen at the moment - how can I get it to show pictures in the "little box" down to the left?

Guest ricmoo2003

Just save the images to the right size of the box and paste them into the template and position to fit, simple. just rename the whole picture to the Tel No. and you're away.

Hope that helped.

Guest cocobrownskin
its a super template, but I'm little new to this so does this not mean I have to modify the reg.database with the regedit program + the pictures the smartface shows on my screen shows the picture in full screen at the moment - how can I get it to show pictures in the "little box" down to the left?

All you ave to do is 'crop' (ie re-size) your picture to the size of that box, then just drag your adjusted picture to the blank white box. some of you may have bigger pictures or wider pictues so i made another skin, look at my previous post

Guest cocobrownskin
I do not understand - drag the picture to the box - how ?  does the program do that itself?

I take it you have Adobe photoshop. open up the smarttemp folder, then open up your picture that you would like to put in your proflie template.

Then resize your picture and make sure your picture is in the mode ie RGB,(Image/Mode/RGB colour)

It is best to resize your picture 100x100 in order to fit,

To drag your picture to the profile template, select the move tool and click and hold, then drag it into the template: take a look at this screen shot:

Guest spraycleaner

okey now I get it .. the screen is accually the screen itself.. I mean incoming call + picture is one BIG picture.. ahh. smart!

Guest cocobrownskin

im glad. If u guys want a specific template, ie something fancy like the one with the theme on your phone, then let me know

1)what theme

2) and where u downloaded your theme from.

;)

Guest PsychoDave

Only another 20 posts to go man, won't take long ;)

Or you could sign up for the plus pack and call yourself whatever you want :)

Well Worth It :D ;)

Guest PsychoDave

Hey Hey, That Post just took me up to 2 Square General Status or whatever we'll call those blue boxes over there ;) Only took 3 months :)

Guest ormstont

I might be getting confused here but when I added pictures to smartface with the default incoming call screen they seemed to cover the number and caller details if made too big.

Was I imagining things, and if not how does this custom call screen not cover the numbers?

Also, I see it was released in JPEG, will this convey any transparency information?

Guest cocobrownskin

well Thats because it sized 176x200 to cover the whole phone. If you wish to know the callers number too then you can manually place the number like you do the persons name.

There is a psd file when you download the zip file, if you have adobe photoshop 7, then i think you can alter layer transparency. I.E>png format.

I just been reading midnights tutorials about placing a template in the registry, which will save lots of valuable space on your sd card, and what a genius you are midnight! Good job old chap.

Any chance of having these in a cab file so we can just install them?

I know you say your 'near the brink' of finishing it, i just hope you know that we all await with baited breath for these important tweaks that will come wrapped in shinny gold package called cab. eheheheh ;)