.:: OLD Windows Longhorn SPV Pro + Extras + WMP Skin ::.

Guest gradiation

Guest gradiation

yea, just scroll up and down, and it'll take u to different bits, some are links, some just show u information like number of new messages and current schedule, the only one where u should be able to move left and right is on the resent applications bit. which you can move left and right to select a recent app.

Other than that it's pretty straight forward. glad you like it.

Guest meaks

Hey - you know when u click the link for internet explorer on your quick launch. How can you change the link? - dont really wanna use that spv portal

Guest gradiation

erm, it's in the theme xml file, open it and do a search for http:// and just change the link, you'll have to change the theme to something else and then switch back to reload it, or just restart the phone, but it should work.

Guest gradiation

i guess, do u meen actually working clock? if so it could only be the digital clock.

Will give it a go and post up what i get done.

Guest pierre

Hi gradiation, hi all,

and thanks for the gr8 work. I will definetly install it when the clock is installed as I tto much need that features, having no watch myself.

Cheers!

Guest gradiation

Right then, i have 2 designs for the clock, both very similar, but i can't decide which one to use, so i'll leave it to u guys.

It's kinda of a choice between readability, or a better likness to longhorn, let me know which u prefer.

clock02.gif

clock01.gif

Guest lewis.curley

could we not just have both as 2 differnet 'screensavers?' very col though most impressed! I fi had to pick one would be the second less longhorny one

BRILLIANT! And the WMP - oh man!! Damn good! But... see PS.

Second one!! Def!

PS: It is actually "Recent" and not "Resent".... as it looks on that ani gif in your second post with pics, have not tried on phone... that's my mission this morning then... hehe

Guest gradiation

Cool, well i guess i'll work one up but seeing as they are both the same size and stuff i'll post up both picks and you can choose yourself.

Though i'm not sure wether to change the graphics in the screensaver menu now, as they are gif icons at the moment, so i may change them to something more appropriate.

But will get this clock in there first anyway.

Guest gradiation

Reet then, i've gone with the second version however i have supplied both graphics.

In the zip file is an updated .xml file and the 2 graphics, if u used the .cab installer please drop the .gif images in the LonghornSPVPro folder in the home directory and the xml directly in the home folder, and if u didn't use the .cab, (there is another ZIP file lower down this page)

If you want to use the clock with the longhonr logo either rename the images, so Clock01 = Clock02 and visa versa or just edit the xml.

I will make a full installer when i get home, as well as correct the "recent" thing :$ and possibley change the graphics for the screensavers, seeing as they are no longer straight gif backgraounds.

Hope you all like it.

Clock01.zip

Guest gradiation

No worries mate, that was the whole reason behind it. simple yet effective. But as i've said before a huge thanks has to go to Richi M for coming up with it in the first place, i just added a few improvements that i would have liked, and stream lined it a little.

Just enjoy, thats all we ask ;)

Guest Richie M
No worries mate, that was the whole reason behind it. simple yet effective. But as i've said before a huge thanks has to go to Richi M for coming up with it in the first place, i just added a few improvements that i would have liked, and stream lined it a little.

Just enjoy, thats all we ask :)

Hehe and thats why we do what we do ;)

They imitation (in this case Modification) is the best form of flattery :D

Guest dinoalbert

how do you use the clock? I cant make it appear on my screen?

I used the .hme file to install the Longhorn Pro theme, not the full installer .cab file. Then I unzipped the clock01 gif file and the LonghornSPVPro.home xml file to the home directory. Am I doing it right?

thanks a lot...

Guest gradiation

:: IMPORTANT ::

For people who didn't use the .cab installer and want to use the clock update, please download this file, extract and place in the home folder.

DO NOT USE THE ABOVE LINK, it won't nacker your fone, but the theme won't work, if you've downloaded the above in error and it looks buggered don't panic, just download this file and follow the instructions.

I will be releasing another full installer soon, to try and stop any mishaps.

Clock01(nonCab).zip

Guest NederSoren

Mann.. this is so big.. but im gettin very confused now though :/

Could you pleace collect all the things to this skin i just one post? Maybe the first?

Or just make that .cab that collect it all?

Thank

//NederSoren

Great Skin btw ;) nice work

Guest NederSoren

heh.. k..

Will the full .cab be finished tonight? Because if it does i wont install the curent..

But if not, ill go install it now ;)

Guest gradiation

:) It brings a tear to my eye thinking that this post is gonna end, but i hope the new one makes more sence to everyone now, and i've organized it in such a way that i can just keep updating the first post, so noboday should get confused, thanks for all your input, hope to see u all in the new one ;)