.:: NEW Windows Longhorn SPV Pro Complete CAB ::.

Guest gradiation

Guest gradiation

HI there, well what with the success of my skin, and the amount of changes i've posted i thought it would be in the interest of new users to have everything in one place in one file, so here it is this is the most recent complete .cab file of my Windows Longhorn SPV Pro theme.

It comes complete with Extra screens for the Volume, alerts, incall displays, etc and windows media player skin.

LonghornSPVPro.zip

wmplayer.gif

extras.gif

screenshots.gif

LonghornSPVProExtras.zip

Guest gradiation

Grrrrrrrrrr, if u want a 24 hour clock, you have to go into the xml and change it.

For the screensaver one, just got right to the bottom, and find the

If u want a 24 hour clock on the task bar, you'll have to find all the others and change those too.

Guest dinoalbert

OK I unzipped the files into the Home directory....am I doing it right? And then what? Should I change my Home Screen to LonghornSPVPro.home? I did that but I couldnt find the clock. Please correct me If Im not doing it wrong...thanks

Guest dinoalbert

huh? just one of the screen savers? And it will show the real time? Do I need to use the LonghornSPVPro.home for the Home Screen Layout?

thanks again...

Guest gradiation

Man i think i'm slipping, everyones answering my questions for me ;)

Bin a bit busy though, trying to make a site, for the SPV where you register and save url's to RDF News feeds, so you have a smartphone front end to any news stream.

Also found a Weather stream too, so you could find up to date weather in your area :)

Guest jminiman

Hrmmm . . . maybe a bug? Despite having 0 unreads SMS/vMail/e-mail, I see the little new mail icon in the lower left-hand corner of my screen. How do I fix this?

Guest gradiation

Download the cab file, and then activesync your fone. Copy the file to say the storage card folder, then using Smart Explorer on your fone, browse to the folder, and click it. the CAB file will do the rest.