Snails User Program Enhancement Group

Guest Snails

Guest Snails

The snails user program enhancement group has levels and weapons packs for download... http://supeg.ktemkin.com or www.snailsgame.com/~kyle/.

Now, we also have a french version for international users, and a spanish version is being worked on.

French: http://supegfr.ktemkin.com

You can submit a level or weapons pack to SUPEG by e-mailing it to [email protected] or [email protected].

Also available are several guides to enhancing the program snails. The Snails File Creator is curretnly being worked on, but will be able to, with the fill out of a few simple forms, be able to create files for the Pocket PC and PC versions (*.lev, *.mis, *.dat), as well as files for the smartphone version (*.def).

Guest Dave DR

ok links work... will hwp2002 work on Smart Phone? oh and when will the file be done for making levels for the smart phone??

Guest Snails
Hello there Snails!! (Jaybot?)

Nah, I'm Kyle Temkin, founder of SUPEG and Cheif Beta tester of Snails. I'm good friends with peter, and beta tester for all of his products.

You can say I'm the only member of Snails Team that doesn't get paid. Ah, well, it's all good. Anyway, I just finished working on a new SUPEG layout with a total of 44(!) levels for download on there.

I'm currently negotiating with Peter on trying to get you guys a PC version of snails so you can try level and weapons packs, but since the PC version is only in its betas, he doesn't want to.

And my (beta tester) copy doesn't even have anti-warez in it, so I can't distribute that...

Guest ClintEastman

Ahh Kyle! :)

Welcome to MoDaCo (i can't beleave paul didn't say that :( )

Keep up the good work mate, we all appreciate it…..

A beta of the PC version would be GREAT!!!

As you can see we here at MoDaCo are getting a bit of a name (World wide now) as beta testers (and general clever dicks) so if there is any on-mass beta testing to be done this is the place to come!!!!

Hope to hear great thing soon!!!

:D :lol: :lol:

Guest James

a quick question about the snailsgame members section,:-

when i log in i get the option to download the Pocket PC version as well as the spv version. will my reg code allow me to use this version on a pocket pc?

Guest ClintEastman
a quick question about the snailsgame members section,:-

when i log in i get the option to download the Pocket PC version as well as the spv version. will my reg code allow me to use this version on a pocket pc?

When you buy Snails you buy all formats don't you?

Guest Snails

Yes, a snails membership allows you to access PPC versions, HPC versions, a PC version in a few weeks, and, of course, the SPV version.

Guest ClintEastman
The SPV version has a bit more hard-coded parts than the Pocket PC version. Right now it's not really capable of handling additional levels and such. This will change soon and we'll also make all 15 levels available in the members area.  

-Peter

:) :(

This will change soon and we'll also make all 15 levels available in the members area.

damn i can't wait ... i've been trying a lot of editing on my SPV version ... but only thing I'm able to edit is the text in the menu's LOL ::-))) If I edit anything else the game doesnt startup anymore :)(

has anybody tried adding a weapons pack ?

Guest ricmoo2003

I bought snails ages ago for the PPC and now i have bought it for the SPV but when i try to go to the members area on your website it asks for a reg key??? i don't have one, what is it? should i have got one when i bought it?

Guest James

you only need to buy it once mate, then you can download all versions! if you still had your reg code from before when you got your ppc version you would be able to download all the versions.

Guest ricmoo2003

i don't it was lost in an e-mail ages ago, you know how these thing get lost, anyway i tried logging into my handango account to get the code but there isn't one, any ideas what i can do?

Guest James

i got a code when i bought it mate, here is a copy of part of the e-mail:- (with my reg code obscured)

DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE PURCHASE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRODUCT: 65618 - Snails for Windows Powered Smartphone

QUANTITY: 1

PRICE: $9.95

PRODUCT SUPPORT: [email protected]

Registration Code/Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXX

Registration Note: Once you have downloaded and installed your software, use the registration code above to unlock the full version of the software.

NOTE: Check for an important note from the developer of Snails for Windows Powered Smartphone below this section.

Guest ricmoo2003

I didn't check that i will have a look now, thanks for the advise i have never noticed the code on the receipts before