Automan and what programs can you remember?

Guest alexd

Guest midnight

viki the viking, ulysses 31, dogtanian and the three muskerhounds, mysterious cities of gold, dungeons and dragons, pole position, battle of the planets, dragons lair, godzilla, MASK, thundercats, he-man, i liked my cartoons i did :wink:

oh, and the strangest cartoon of all time.... The New Shmoo :)

Guest awarner [MVP]
Still in customisation ?? I'm amaZed ! ;) :D

I was thinking of moving it and I should really (or split the post)

but I'm loving this thread soo much i don't want to move it yet :)

but I suppose I should do really :(

Also the New shmoo? what was the point of that one??

and I used to watch it :oops:

viki the viking' date=' ulysses 31, dogtanian and the three muskerhounds, mysterious cities of gold, dungeons and dragons, pole position, battle of the planets, dragons lair, godzilla, MASK, thundercats, he-man, i liked my cartoons i did :wink:quote']

Man, they all take me back. Loved 'em all. Especially ulysses, with his round ship with the eye in the middle (?) Ahhh, the time i spent playing that in the playground, running around like an idiot.

I think I've started something here :) but dont move it yet awarner, I'm enjoying myself too much. And to think, I've still got the knightrider and Airwolf ringtones to post :wink: ;)

Guest tech_nut

Was just telling my workmates about Automan the other week.....no-one remembers it, although they all remember streethawk.. those 90 degree turns at speed were awesome!

Nothing beats Monkey though....and it's being repeated on Channel 4 at the moment.... Thursdays about 1am... faaantastic!