Matrix Reloaded

Guest belll1
Just a new skin this time, no extra screens or media player just yet, but that will happen soon. < NOTE - I AM WORKING ON THE EXTRA SCREENS

Thanks to all these page's i have realised the potential of my spv. any chance of letting me know where to put the files on my spv for the matrix reloaded skin.

Guest deejayry

Wow i love that skin. it looks the dogs :lol:

Not that i am complaining bacause this skin is just so brilliant, but i have noticed a couple of minor bugs.

When i get Email it also says i have the same amount of MMS messages.

Also when in the programs menu the text in the top bar is cut off after a few characters, and there are two little icons looking like an application icon also on the top bar.

I am guessing as you work through and finish the remaining screens, you will be ironing out these MINOR problems.

Anyways great work!

Guest midnight

err, yeh, i know about mms, thats actually my fault, i did have probs with mms (i dont even know if its possible to have an mms count, sure it didnt work for me), not seen the other bug before tho

ah well, its delayed doing the add on screens (working on games stuff), but i'll get to it soon

Guest Will

there are 2 plugins available for sms/email/voicemail, an orange one and a MS one, unfortunately both BUG!

It was fully discussed around january, with no update/resolution planned in the near future!

Will

Guest deejayry

I dont know much about creating the skins for smartphone, but can you incorperate the code from one of the standard skins which contains all three mesage counts

Guest matth

Question for midnight.

Which line of XML dictates the colour of the signal bars, line no and the G symbols ? I noticed they were black on your matrix skin. I've got a number of backgrounds that use a lot of white and i would like to change the colour to make the symbols visible.

cheers for any help.

matth :lol:

Guest Martin@Home

Erm... Probably being daft ! Installs fine but then says "No home screen layouts can be found. Install a valid home screen layout and then select it using the home screen item in settings"

Been installing skins since day one and I've never seen this before :?

Am I missing a plug in for this skin or something like that ?

Guest deejayry

This afternoon i ended up reseting my phone (not by choice) and when it all "booted" up again those two annoying icons in the top bar have dissapeared, and the text now displays in full :mrgreen: so i dont think its a bug which needs to be follow up.

It was probably just my phone being St00p1d :lol:

MidnightSPV : Any idea on when your website is going to be back up?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Also.. 1 more thing .. Does the phone HAVE to be unlocked?. Will all the things work still if it isnt?. And if they dont work.. how do i Unlock my phone :twisted: Thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest aldelvalle
File Name :: Matrix Reloaded

Author :: Midnight

Category :: Homescreens

Description ::

Just a new skin this time, no extra screens or media player just yet, but that will happen soon.

Updated Sun, Jan 9 2005 8:01 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi:

I am totally new to this and I really liked your theme the thing is I don't have any idea how to put it in my phone I already downloaded to my computer but as I say before no have no idea to make it work, Could you help me out ? My phone an audiovox smt 5600

aldelvalle

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.