Guest Vector

Yes indeedy, it's the Carrera GT :twisted:

The best looking car ever made :wink:

Mono; I also have it as my wallpaper :lol:

Guest Vector
"]TVRs break down all the time :lol:

P

Did you see Top Gear last Sunday ?

There was a guy who owned a TVR and it had broken down twice and they wouldn't tell him waht happened :D

Guest superkingdave

if i could afford a tvr i would only use it for weekends and for track days, not sure what my road car would be at the moment. That guy on top gear was a pillock, he tried to defend the vectra-the new one is sooo ugly

Guest siu99spj

Back to the ACTUAL topic. I know we're off-topic officially but you can't keep a good moaner down!

Anyhow, I've noticed this for some time now and not really a major gripe at all but why do the emoticons, to the left of the compose message pane, stop being animated after you insert one?

Its not a problem, just a minor thing I've noticed. Its probably a PHP bug rather than a forum specific thing.

But as I said, once a moaner, always a moaner.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Er, that sounds like a browser or firewall problem!

Check your brower settings for 'don't repeat animated GIFs' or similar...

P

Guest siu99spj

Well, thats unlikely as I use it on two independant machines.

Browser is IE6 (Both on XP Pro) and doesn't have that option. Firewall maybe, but I can't screw with the company firewall (Though its amazingly lax). And my firewall definitely ain't doing it (Turned it off once or twice for other reasons). Its only when I click on an emoticon to insert it that it goes all pear shaped anyway...

But as I said, its not important. Guess I felt I had to make you do some work!

Oh and Paul, what the hell happened to all the red folders? Just came back after lunch and there were none, even though hundreds more posts. Is it me or did you do something to the profiles?

Its probably me I know but...