Start makin skins? Heres a map of where ya colors apear!

Guest Machineman

Guest Machineman

Hi,

4 everybody who start to make skins.

I made a scedule of where the colors apear in your phone from the XML file.

I Hope it is use full.

Any comment let me know and I change it.

Color codes.jpg

Guest midnight

errr, you also have quite a lot of colours missing (alert screen text and rule for example), and, Color_highgradleft + Color_highgradright are indeed not supported, but, they dont have to be the same color. Color_highgradleft is the color of the highlighted option in the programs menu.

Guest midnight

also, you have messed up colorhomerule, that is kind of reserved for 'rule's', ie, lines.

Your best bet for this kind of help is to use the standard Orange homescreens as your examples, as these use proper naming for all the text etc on the screen.

Guest MoRFLeZ

EXCELLENT!!!

It's the background of my desktop would you believe .. while I'm messing around with homescreens anyways *hehe*

:)

• 2 months later...
Guest dinoalbert

Hi. this is very nice. Can you also post the color codes cause Im dumb on this :) ? Like what is the code for yellow, blue, green, etc ?

thanks...

Guest matth

y'alright peeps,

i've spent about 3 months trying to find out how to change the colour of the signal/battery meter.

According to this the colour i need to set is colour_traygraderight. I've changed from it's previous setting #0 to #000000 but it didn't make any difference. Is there some rule that overules this one and sets the colour back to white ?

any ideas ?

Guest Machineman

The color of the signal/battery meter can be changed I did it also.

The only thing is that it will not possible in the standard skin maker from MS.

You have to change the colors in the xml file (can open these with notepad.

Hope you can sicceed now :-)

CU m8's

Guest Machineman

Hi you should change the Color_traytext to change the color of the batery and signal.

The Color_traygradleft and Color_traygradright will change the color from the left to right.

So left is red, right is blue, it goes from red to blue with in the middle the gradiant.

Hope this is usefull

CU m8's

Guest stickman

I cannot seem to get the colors for the "Agenda" view of the Calendar working correctly. In the first posted image, it shows that the color associated with the text of each appointment is "COLOR_GRAYTEXT" and in the second posted image, there is not Calendar view to reference. Is COLOR_GRAYTEXT the correct item for this? I think that it is the correct color if the appointment has occured in the past, but if there appointment has not yet happened, it seems that there is another color that needs to be defined. I just cannot seem to get that to work! Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks!

C

Guest Machineman

The selected text is Color_Hilighttext

The hilight of the selected is Color_highlight

The unselected is Color_graytext

Hope it helps you. I think I have to make an other scedule because I see some mistakes.

I made this scedule just after I started to make skins 'cause I got lost also in the color mess :-)

so that is the reason that there can be some mistakes in it.

Hope it helps I see tonight if I can make an other scedule

CU M8'S