new game review "TOTAL SOCCER"

Guest kingdom master

Guest kingdom master

The first full football game on the spv, works very similar to super soccer on the snes.

functions

there are two functions to the game, 1st is quick play the other is tournament you can choose from over 20 teams and play throughout the worldcup for total soccer.

the sound

the sound for the game is kinda cool but gets tiresome (crowd cheering)

the controls

the controls are good but due to the problems of the small spv pad. i think the spvx will help this probem.

speed

the game is fast, complete with all functions like weather, wind and much more....

all in all the game i would give 8/10 but lastability 6/10

will be posting a limited preview soon.

KINGDOM

Guest kingdom master

Ill try to post some screen shots tonight. i dont really want to put the beta online for legal reasons as i dont ow nthe product,lol obviously but screen shots later tonight around 12am.

kingdom.

Guest akarno

Is this the one demonstrated at the MoDaCo meet? If it was, then I would definitely recommend it. I only had a quick go because I am useless at soccer games, but it looked really good.

Guest Brody

Where are the screenshots?? U didn't attach them!! :?

EDIT: Nice1, they're they're now, i must not have been logged in as i linked to the page directly from my email! :wink:

Guest Brody

As i said in the edit of my previous post, sorry my fault, wasn't logged in as i linked to topic directly from my email! :oops:

So how long until there's a beta??

Guest agent.m

just seen your edit!!! only know about this cause of a previous conversation about it. i`ve played it on pc,playstation and gbc emulation. if the game is like gbc then it`ll be a hit trust me!!! here are the gba screens so you get an idea!

rev01.jpg

rev02.jpg

Guest NederSoren

i think i had this game for my commedor64?

It was one of the games you could plug into the back of the mashine (Keyboard :lol: )

Guest siu99spj
i think i had this game for my commedor64?

It was one of the games you could plug into the back of the mashine (Keyboard  :lol: )

Most people who had a Commodore 64 had the soccer game. If I remember rightly it was written by the guys at Commodore just so you could play something right away.

But, it was much more basic than the one for SPV and other devices! Maybe you could it for updated noltalgic reasons (Like playing ZDoonGl)

• 9 months later...
Guest lister7474

nah mate, kick off 3 on c64! it could never beat PANG though, god damn that game and that little man with the little little legs!!