movie files for divx player

Guest skimask

Guest skimask

:cry: Guys, send me your optimised files, please!

email me, pm me, just spend a few clicks and help a poor bloke who's got a 56k connection :cry:

Guest ClintEastman

Have you tried my trailers?

If you want a link (even though you are posting in the section where they live), look at my sig! :wink:

Guest skimask

yep, I've tried the trailers, they look fantastic. Was just wondering if anyone had any other files knocking about that they could send me

Guest Billy Marrafyass

Can anyone help me make my Pocket DivX player work? I've got that and the matrix trailer but the player doesn't seem to recognize it: the screen is blank when I select the open file option...

Guest ClintEastman
Make sure the file is in the same folder as the player.

I don't myself, i put mine in the program files folder on my Storage Card.

Guest Billy Marrafyass

Mr Eastman, you have been more than hrlpful, but is there something VERY obvious I am missing. The players there, the file is there....why can't I play the bugger????

Guest ricmoo2003

Sorry, i must have done something wrong, when i put them in another folder, the browse function couldn't see them, Odd me thinks, i will play again......

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Are you all using the latest version?

Previous alpha releases require specific file names and locations for it to work, the latest version will pick up any file in any location. I have it on my site (see sig).

Guest westy1507

Must admit, the Matrix trailer blew everyone at work away. It wasn't the fact that they were watching extremely decent quality video on a phone, it was the fact it was so slick!

Well done that man, i managed to convert the Goldmember trailer, and that looks superb indeed, (the one with MiniMe doing the dance from the first movie).

When i get the chance, i'll post it up here :-)

Nice one

Westy

Guest ClintEastman
I will do :-)

Are the settings in your signature any good for me to code without selecting Divx from the menu?

Westy

Sorry, not quite sure what you mean?