Any ladies using Smartphone?

Guest bamboo

Guest Brody

Am still trying to convince my missus to get a smartphone, she wont have it although she likes playing games on mine, typical!! :wink:

Guest h00pyfr00d

Whatever happened to that Viki Neil chick that used to come here? Was that just some sad schoolboy fantasy?

:oops:

Guest Maverick

I had thought the Modaco female population had an alarming increase of 100% !!!

Of course, thats the effect if 1 new female joins the forum !!

Guest ukpauls

i think this proves the theroy that women are not as technical as men, but i dont think we needed this to prove that :) :(

Guest MoRFLeZ
i think this proves the theroy that women are not as technical as men, but i dont think we needed this to prove that :( :D

MoRFLeZ' rolls her eyes in disgust ... men *snort*!

*nudge* :)

I know 4 peeps with a smartphone (or knew) 2 gals and 2 blokes. But my friends sold hers... so now I'm the only one left *pout*.

And I guess it just doesn't quite fit in girlie handbags etc etc! But then again, I'm not really know for my accessories :shock:

Guest mattbrown

have you noticed the only girl to comment is not british - so guess british girls arent technically minded (to busy smoking and binge drinking to follow the technology market)

Guest capt_janeway

*Ahem*

I'm female *checks cleavage - yes defintely female* and I lurve the SPV!! :wink: :wink:

However, i will grant you that I'm not technically minded but love to add the tweaks and skins etc you big, intelligent lads works out for us!

And as for the Mitac - ack to clamshell phones and bring on the Tanager!!!!

And MattBrown if you want a bashing - I'm your gurl!! :twisted:

Guest superkingdave

the only reason the spv is not sold out is because it doesnt have interchangeable covers... and i for one am very glad it doesnt( can you imagine all those garish pink spvs destroying our ethos) lol

if orange pushed its msn messager capability it would be flying off the shelves!

the only reason the spv is not sold out is because it doesnt have interchangeable covers... and i for one am very glad it doesnt( can you imagine all those garish pink spvs destroying our ethos) lol

if orange pushed its msn messager capability it would be flying off the shelves!

Guest mattbrown

im from blighty - but speaking to women i know - they all worship nokia - cuz everyone else has one and i think they dont like to try sumthing different

Guest Mr_Protozoa

You never know, there could be more women with them than we think.

Maybe they don't know of MoDaCo or don't want to join the 'sad boys club'. lol.

Or they could just browse it for info and never post stuff.

Mind you. I don't know many technical girls. They are all impressed by the SPV but they claim "I don't need all that stuff, I only need to make calls and send txts".

Madness.

Guest zisu21

I dont think it's a case of {uk} girls not being technically minded. They probably just don't post very often and maybe not even know about this site.

This is the first time I've posted but have been cruising this site daily since I bought my SPV in Jan and my friend recommended MoDaCo. It's been a help many times and littl'old girly me has even been capable of completing an upgrade and several hard resets, amongst other things. Haven't been tempted to mess with the registry yet but wouldnt hesitate if I needed to.

I even know a bit {more than my boyf} about cars :lol: