Big Brother

Guest adam

Guest adam

Well if you got addicted to it, it might give others a chance to catch up to your total!

Not likely though, it only goes on for 9 weeks!:)

On the first night I always say that the people "aren't as good as last years", but as usual by then end of the first weekend I'm completely hooked!!! Can't wait till the sun comes out and the pool gets some propper usage ;-)

Guest asif @ planus

Heh, I watched the past three. I ordered the live streams the day before It started- and I still havent watched em once..

Is it worth watching them? I cant be bothered to walk to the TV and put E4 on to see whats happening! hehe.

BigBrother 1 was the best! Anna should have won! :)

Asif

Guest ukpauls

think this what you meant

BigBrother 1 was the best! Anna should have won!  Asif
i

she was a t*** and the only reason every jump on her was the fact that she was a lesbian... we can also see this tatu, they're crap and what do we see!!!!! crowds and crowds of lesbians loving them and trying to prove something!!!!!

its just another one of those things that people try so hard to be different that they end up becoming a little sheep! but if they just lived life they would see that no one gives a s**t about them!!!!!

sorry to go it to one but i hated that girl (on the prog, as she maybe nice in real life) as we got to remember it is still a program.

Guest superkingdave

have to agree, anna was a waste of space... quite like the look of one of the new lasses though...think its tania or somit

Guest Firaas
is tania not the fit one!!!!!

She's OK, Nush is nicer.

They're all quite nice except for Steph who might look fit with long hair...

Guest Mr_Protozoa

oh dear, i can see 'off topic' becoming a big brother forum.

oh please god no! It's already invading my life too much! Make the madness stop!

Next thing you know people will start finding a way to stream BB4 on the SPV!

Guest Brody
Next thing you know people will start finding a way to stream BB4 on the SPV!

Well with the use of a TV card and Portrait (and e4!!) i reckon its possible :wink:

Guest adam

We should have a poll on whether 'Big Brother' should be put into 'Room 101'! :)

(For those of you who've just groaned, I apologise!)