Big Brother

Guest adam

Guest Vector
doesnt john( i think its him) look like howard from the halifax with his  glasses on?

Too right, i keep on expecting him to start dancing and singing and the camera to zoom out and reveal a load of other dancing people :lol: :wink:

Guest siu99spj
did anyone enter it :?:  :roll:  :lol:

Well thakfully I had enough presence of mind not too.

I'm, sadly :oops:, watching it to see if they truly have cocked up the pedalo task. If they have, it means they'll have spent most of the last day pedalling for no reason. Ha ha :D!

And besides, if you somehow were classed sane enough to enter, think of all the red folders when you got back!!! :mrgreen:

Guest HelloDave
doesnt john( i think its him) look like howard from the halifax with his glasses on?

I reckon it's him - he's very good with the shopping list apparently, and always says things like "90% chance" etc :D Although it was blatantly edited to make him look dull, watching jon recount a sci fi book to a bunch of people falling asleep one by one was priceless. Keep him in to drive them insane! :lol:

Nush - you would :wink:

Guest Vector

Just guessing, but i think you might have a thing about Nushka, just a guess, but i've looked at your sig and avatar so i took a wild swing :D :lol:

Guest Martin@Home
Why don't you register for MoDaCo plus, theen you could have "Mmmmm Nush !!!" as your custom rank :lol:

Aha !! I wondered how you were all doing it !!! :oops:

I would join but every time I input my credit card details lots of metal shutters come down, alarms go off and I get loud hailer messages saying "Step away from the credit card... we have you surrounded" :cry:

Guest HelloDave
I would join but every time I input my credit card details lots of metal shutters come down, alarms go off and I get loud hailer messages saying "Step away from the credit card... we have you surrounded"

I've found if you don't use stolen ones it works quite well :wink:

will every one please vote Federico off this week as he can then help half of Glasgow celebrate Rangers winning the Treble. I'm sure he will be very pleased about this, plus he's a tosser so we can't lose. thanks in advance.

Guest Martin@Home

I think we should vote the geordie twat who does the voice over out !

No offense meant to any geordie twats in this forum of course !

Lets face it, everybody in the house is an embarrassment to the region they come from and all deserve the pounding they shall receive. I'm quite glad that i have managed to break my addiction to this soul sucking s***. I've been a true addict since it started years ago but i'm managing to avoid it this year. I've seen it twice and really want that #### Federico out. I think that we should start a new thread on this tit alone. I want to see the German version, that's more like it! That's what it's all about, pure sleeze and proud of it.

I'm going to spend my free time abusing my GPRS "while it's still on" instead. :lol:

Guest Martin@Home
Lets face it, everybody in the house is an embarrassment to the region they come from and all deserve the pounding they shall receive. I'm quite glad that i have managed to break my addiction to this soul sucking s***. I've been a true addict since it started years ago but i'm managing to avoid it this year. I've seen it twice and really want that #### Federico out. I think that we should start a new thread on this tit alone. I want to see the German version, that's more like it! That's what it's all about, pure sleeze and proud of it.

I'm going to spend my free time abusing my GPRS "while it's still on" instead. :lol:

Erm... How have you avoided it this year and seen it twice all at the same time. :?

Guest ChrisJM
Why don't you register for MoDaCo plus, theen you could have "Mmmmm Nush !!!" as your custom rank
Davidrm uv gave me an idea for my custom rank :lol:

Guest Martin@Home

Hey thats my old sig :- "Mmmmm Nush" !!. I dont know, the youth of today ! You turn your back for 5 minutes and some young whippersnappers knicked yer signature !! I wondered where it had gone :wink: