Brightpoint Service Center Thread

Guest rtsport

Guest rodnav

@*

Oooops.... Lagot ang dimwitpoint. si Mr matanglawin is the producer of that Tulfo program in ABS-CBN.

oh oh.... time for brightpoint to shape up. i've still got the fingerprint in my SAP. would that qualify as evidence? hard evidence even? kahit circumstantial lang? and i've got the job order around here somewhere, i think or did they get that back.

i think we need that hidden cam we talked about earlier...

we live in interesting times...

Guest neo168

Got my SAP this afternoon!

Looks ok except that I find dust particles inside the lens.

I request them to clean it and they did. But when it was given to me fingerprints are all over the SAP (mamasa-masa pa) and there is small hairy things inside the lens(maybe they use dump tissue for cleaning)

I said that I'll do it myself - its clean now - thanks mlkanipi for the advices on cleaning.

Mukha naman silang mabait, ang angal ko lang ay ang pagiging malinis nila sa trabaho.

Guest chibako
But when it was given to me fingerprints are all over the SAP (mamasa-masa pa)
... and they say their technicians wear gloves! tsk! tsk! tsk! :evil:

BTW, BP is moving on oct 22, 2003 at the upper ground floor of ali mall center in cubao facing p. tuazon

this is good news for me, mas malapit na sila sa akin! hehehe! every week kaya magpapalit ako ng keypads??? hmmm???? ;)

pareng pzee, pwede ko na kunan ng picture yung mga taga BP! hehehe! :D post natin dito!

Guest grifter
dami na talagang reklamo sa BP...

well, legit naman ang mga usapin dahil consumer rights/protection ang isyu dito.

kung sobrang grabe na talaga ang sitwasyon at marami nang naaargabyado ang BP (sana hindi isolated case lang, ha)...yun talagang mga nababoy, dinaya ang piyesa, binastos ng BP reps & technicians at iba pa...maybe an exposé (television) is in order.

yun ay kung gusto n'yo lang naman...pero dapat handang humarap ang mga complainants at matibay ang physical evidence (kung ano ang nangyari sa SAP) or may documentation ng kabastusan nila, etc.

pm me kung na-organize na ang grupo na seryosong magreklamo.

the problem is, yung mga may fingerprints, nilinis na. so walang nang ebidensya.

Guest chibako

baka pwede i-set-up na lang natin? hehehe! ;) with hidden cameras, etc...

parang mission X! i think it's now called private I? :lol:

hehehe! :D

Guest grifter
@*

Oooops.... Lagot ang dimwitpoint. si Mr matanglawin is the producer of that Tulfo program in ABS-CBN. 

oh oh.... time for brightpoint to shape up. i've still got the fingerprint in my SAP. would that qualify as evidence? hard evidence even? kahit circumstantial lang? and i've got the job order around here somewhere, i think or did they get that back. 

i think we need that hidden cam we talked about earlier...

we live in interesting times...

dapat nagpadala ka ng formal complaint letter.

i still have my complaint email in my sent items folder.

i can present it as Evidence A.

;)

Guest rodnav

@grifter,

mine still has it. call me sentimental.

but seriously, i don't notice it unless it's bright sunlight. and i've found no time to do clean it as of yet.

Guest matanglawin

if you're really serious about this guys, kindly organize the complainants first...then pm me.

let's not reveal the steps that we are going to take (i.e. surveillance operations, etc.)...baka may lurker ang BP dito. 8)

ako, gusto ko na ring pa palitan yung call button ko... natatanggal na yung chrome nya... pero pag lumipat na sila sa ali mall para malapit....

pwede nyo na rin pala i-setup yung mga surveillance equipment sa ali mall bago sila lumipat.. ;)

Guest BrAGoL

@elr

hinihinta-hintay ko na nga lang din na makalipat na sila sa ali mall para mas madali na lang din puntahan...

@chibako

pare, iset-up mo na... ikaw ang mas malapit dun... ;)

i have an idea pre.. pag nag-setup ka ng surveillance equipment, maglagay ka na rin PA system tapos tuwing hahawakang ng technician yung sap, ipe-play mo yung wav na "oh no... nat da pinger"... hehehe ;)

Guest chibako
ipe-play mo yung wav na "oh no... nat da pinger"... hehehe  ;)

hehehe! e pano pag yung "oh ano na? it dat da tongue? oh yes da tongue..." ??

yari na naman sapsap natin?! :D hindi na na-pinger?! na dilaan naman! :shock:

Guest Geeklord

my call and cancel buttons are also starting to chip off. But from the stories I've heard about BrightPoint and the infamous finger print, I'm thinking of just letting it chip off. I think the red and green plastic looks better than the silver.

Guest grifter

the red and green looks lke gulaman when the silver coating totally chips off. hehe...

and it makes the Tanager look cheap with the red ad green translucent buttons.

Guest chibako

ok pa rin naman magpagawa sa BP e. Just check your unit after. :!:

check for fingerprints and dust para maibalik mo kaagad sa kanila at malinis... :wink:

it takes a lot of patience when dealing with BP! hehehe! :twisted: