Woooo

Guest siu99spj

Guest siu99spj

OK, REALLY Off Topic but who cares, its forum related!

Somehow, and I really don't know how, I've made it into the Top 50 posters! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whats slightly more worrying is the number of members we have who don't post, especially those who joined in November or such. Guess they must REALLY enjoy reading, but staying out of the way.

Guest siu99spj
Somehow, and I really don't know how, I've made it into the Top 50 posters! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually, I guess its all the useless posts like this! :oops: :oops:

Guest siu99spj
"]I'm going to mod the forum so that posts in off topic don't contribute to your post count :lol:

P

Hey! Thats a little unfair. Maybe if you only made the posts contribute less. Like every 10 posts on Off Topic counted a 1 anywhere else.

Just a thought,

Guest siu99spj
"]To try and stop people just posting to increase their post count...

P

I wasn't trying to do it deliberately (OK, maybe once or twice :oops: ).

I'm slowing now, trying to keep out of Off Topic. After some days where I've replied to most of the new posts in Off Topic I really need to go to better places.

But your idea is perfectly reasonable Paul. Some people (Like me probably) are gonna look pretty bad! :cry:

I agree, no count of Off Topic. Maybe "217 (378)" format, but ranks should be kept to actual "Coefficient of valuable output" or whatever it is called...

Guest James
That will return the number of threads i've replied in, not my total posts in each forum ;p

but if you select posts and not topics?

Does anyone really care how many posts theyve made?

Ever since Modaco plus came out, ppl could change their status anyway so nobody should really care

The whole point is that it gives people that do not "live" on this forum (as we do hehe) who's ideas/answers/suggestions/advise are credible and whoes not. Also hints if a person knows what he's on about and the main point is that:

- It gives an estimation of knowledge level. So if an 'addict/diehard' asks you about problems installing a .cab, you won't start telling him that he actually does NOT need to open the cab in WinZip and get the 3 files extracted.... Comprendez?