Woooo

Guest siu99spj

Yeah guess so, but take me for example, I live on here but my post COUNT (:lol:) isnt massive, when compared with others that is. but thats not to say I dont know what im talking about, i Just dont feel the need to reply to every post on every thread.

it doesn't have to be massive, but there's a difference in 5, 18, 40, 70, 100 and 200 posts.... you get me, right? In fact, after 300 posts it pretty much puts you on that advanced level when you don't get "copy cab file via ActiveSync after putting ya phone on the cradle and then using explorer launch the file by clicking....." type of crap - you just get "copy cab file". Again a simplified example. And I'd say 300+ is a lot of posts. Nevermind ppl that have no life with 3000+ posts :lol: :D

PS: I've yet to get my 'no life' status. No rush though... hehe

Guest Gorskar
"]To try and stop people just posting to increase their post count...

P

Now what low down cheating so and sos would do that? :lol:

Guest siu99spj

Now call me cynical if you want, but notice how we all have our post numbers shown (And I still rank as mad off-topic poster, relatively), but notice how Paul doesn't.

Methinks its a little unfair, but then he is the Admin so I guess that explains ALL the benefits he has...

Who's the admin?? Who's Paul? :lol:

Now Paul, good work, but is the number of 'squares' in the bar calculated using total or total-OT?

PS: I know someone that doesn't post in off topic in fact!! hehe

Guest Gorskar

ah hem.

I see someone is making good testing of the off topic post count!

If I was a mod in this forum I would condense all those posts into one just to show you what's what! :lol:

Guest nickcornaglia

Just making sure everything is working properly! I'm a Quality Assurance Manager by trade!

Okay...I was just bored! :lol:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Mono and for everyone else who did not see them.

Cornaglian made a 'just' a few one word posts to bum his counter up.

They have been removed (not by me though)

Guest nickcornaglia

It was just a joke...not a great one...but a harmless and moderately funny one given the thread's subject.

Did you ever hear the story about the moderator who had no sense of humor and weilded his moderating tools alittle too frequently and indiscriminently until a large population of forum members despised the moderator for being power hungry with a God Complex????

Well, me neither. :twisted:

It was just a joke...not a great one...but a harmless and moderately funny one given the thread's subject.  

Did you ever hear the story about the moderator who had no sense of humor and weilded his moderating tools alittle too frequently and indiscriminently until a large population of forum members despised the moderator for being power hungry with a God Complex????  

Well, me neither. :twisted:

8) :?

ALL TOPICS LOCKED! :: ALL USERS BANNED!

:lol:

Guest Martin@Home
Did you ever hear the story about the moderator who had no sense of humor

Nope ! In fact the level of professionalism simply takes my breath away :wink:

• 1 month later...
Guest Damian_demon

This might sound odd but hasn't this topic totally changed from how it started, and you ppl really need to find other things to argue about, you all post stuff so who cares has the most boring life spending all there time posting on MoDaCo.

Guest ashley.flynn

my my, you are in a bad mood tonight

hasn't this topic totally changed from how it started

what like 'off topic'? think about it ;) so many factors :)

Guest Damian_demon
my my, you are in a bad mood tonight

Sorry I had just dumped my girlfriend I felt like I needed a bitch, :) Feel better now :shock: :roll: :twisted: :evil: