Bruce Foresyth!!!!

Guest philgriffiths

Guest philgriffiths

Has anyone just watched Have I Got News For You? it was presented by the one and only Bruce Foresyth of Generation game fame!

nice to see you......ah you know the rest

Guest philgriffiths

yep. and a classy play on Play your cards right.

'Play your Iraqi Cards Right'

and his tan almost rivaled David Dickinson's

What a trip down memory lane he was, to be honest he's one of those people who whenever you catch a news story about them you immediatley assume they have died.

Guest Firaas
Is it not repeated anymore? :lol:

Yeah, tonight:

BBC2 - 22:35

Have I Got News for You.

Comedy quiz show that grills celebrity contestants on the week's news. With team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop. (Repeat) (Last in series) (Ceefax)

Guest awarner [MVP]

I remember when Spitting Image did a take off One man and his dog, called one man and his wig.

And Bruce had his three year old rusty :lol:

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Excellent episode, poor Ian Hislop eh? :lol:

Also why do the BBC always put the best progams on at such freaky times? Anyone stay on and watch "Early Doors" afterwards? One of the best comedies i've seen in a long time.

Guest philgriffiths
"goty news for you HAVE I !!!"

Was Yoda on it too? Are you sure it wasnt just Ian Hislop, and the colour on your TV was knackered?

David do you remember Bruce in his Generation game hayday? Please say you do, cos that will make me feel les like an old git who sits in the pub talking about great shows of the past, and 'how they dont make em like that any more!

Guest awarner [MVP]

I'm trying to find the dates that everyone presented the show for but have been unable to at the moment.

I'm curious now as I think Larry Grayson may be before your time as well :?

Guest philgriffiths

Im pretty sure Larry Grayson was even before my time. i only really remember Bruce Foresyth from the second time around, the Jim Davidson.

But i must have only been 10 or so when Bruce was on there, so david you must have a good memory. I would be interested to n=know the actual dates each of them presented though.