Changer Sonneries-Ringtones on SD Card

Guest Simon Desser

Guest MoRFLeZ

New version out ... lots of improvements! A lot more sounds .. an explorer when setting the right ringer folder .. still in French - but that should be fixed in the next version *wink*

Sonnerie1.CAB

Guest dinoalbert

@Morflez

wow this is better...more options! good job!

can you just please translate the following to English :) :

Rappels

Messagerie vocale

Message instantane

Message de chaine

Reveil

Mess. des outils SIM

Avertissement

Thanks!

Guest MoRFLeZ

Yeah robb did a great job this time. As for the translations, I'm not sure! But here are my guesses:

Rappels --> Reminders

Messagerie vocale --> Voice Mail

Message instantane --> Instant Message (?!?!)

Message de chaine --> Chain Message (?!?!)

Reveil --> Alarmclock

Mess. des outils SIM -->

Avertissement --> Warning

Anybody wanna fill in the blanks!? Or confirm stuff??

Guest theodotcom

If you go into sounds under settings you can see what sounds are avaliable, my guesses are:

Rappels --> Reminders

Messagerie vocale --> Voice Mail

Message instantane --> Instant Message

Message de chaine --> Channel Message

Reveil --> Alarmclock

Mess. des outils SIM --> Sim toolkit messages

Avertissement --> Warning.

Someone correct me if im wrong :)

Guest FrankyG

Very nice...why did it take me this long to find this little app :?

It would be better if you were able to select individual repeat values for each of the sounds, dunno if thats possible though?

Also, do the settings survive a power cycle or a profile change?

I'm losing track of all the tweaks I've done to this phone...what, with editing the normal and loud profiles, Midnights registry tweaks and now this :!: I really need to hard reset, but...re-installing everything..eughhh :?

Guest Renwaldo

Has anyone else had the following problem?

When I try to open changer sonneries, nothing happens, but the phone hasn't crashed. If i switch it off, and back on again, it works for about 20 seconds and then stops again (even takes me out of the program) It seems to be when the phone registers on teh Orange network for some bizarre reason. I have about 20 ring files stored on the MMC card.

SPV E100 - Rom Version 1.5.029

Any thoughts?

Guest mavisdavis

Renwaldo

What version are ya useing.I used to have this problem alot with the first vesion. Its when its runnig in the background it couldn't be opened again unless a sound setting was changed or you powered off

Guest mancuk29

Strange one, why does it change your wav files names into french ???? even though they are on my phone as a english name ???

excellent program however, means I now have 3mb of free space to play with !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aiwapro

When I try and download either version of the program, I get the message "Installation faied. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate permissions."

Why do I get this error?

I am using the Mitac.

Guest MoRFLeZ
When I try and download either version of the program, I get the message "Installation faied. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate permissions."

Why do I get this error?  

I am using the Mitac.

Because the Mitac is software locked - and from what I understand, there isn't a way to unlock it just yet.

the mitac only has a very few certificates, chances are if it is signed it might not be signed with a 'mitac' supported certificate..

Or it may be unsigned.

Ocassionally you get this when all the above are ok, in which case reboot and try again..

Will

Guest the-jackal

Ok Did you know that instead of ploughing through all the ringtones to find the one you want just press the number with the start letter on it to jump to all tones that begin with that letter. ie For Alarm1 just press 2 a small pause press 2 again and hey presto Alarm2.