help!can not upgrade

Guest jamesluo

Guest jamesluo

my phone is 1.3.7.8. i cant upgrade to 1.35 download from monolithix. when i click continue from the first page of upgrade, the computer mention acess illegall program, then the program closed. what should i do?how can i unlock sim. i tried upgrade 1.3.7 version upgrade. it worked. i concel the program before upgrade( after the upgrade program get information from smartphone,then display upgrade from 1.37 upgrade to version 1.37, so i concelled). when i stopped on this step, did the image data in my smartphone will lose or any data erased? any affect for my smartphone?

You don't need to down-grade 1.3.7 to 1.3.5 8)

You have the most recent version availibler ATM (for most of us at least)

If you really do, there's a workaround (see topics about updating UK to DK1 update). And no need to cross-post, topic in BugTrack removed.

Guest niacin65
Hey I have tried the orange upgrade but the problem is.... cannot send text :( but the upgrade work....

I had this same problem.....you must do a hard reset now, and it will magically appear again....thx to Simon for the tip....

Guest Jassper23

I had this same problem.....you must do a http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset now, and it will magically appear again....thx to Simon for the tip....

I have already ask the people at smart service center to fix it.... but before doing that I erase all the software on it lol ;) now it's working properly. :D

Thanks for the info :D