Silver Paint Chipping Off Call Buttons

Guest grifter

Guest spv_dman

My phone's call buttons chipping off too. Only over a month old. Duh. :) I hope Nokia's gonna join the smartphone bandwagon. One thing I like about it is it has better quality than other celfones. Specially if you'll compare it with the tanager. The casing sucks. :evil:

Guest Jassper23
My phone's call buttons chipping off too. Only over a month old. Duh.  :)  I hope Nokia's gonna join the smartphone bandwagon. One thing I like about it is it has better quality than other celfones. Specially if you'll compare it with the tanager. The casing sucks.  :evil:

Welcome to the group of "Silver Paint Chipping Off Call Buttons" lol

actually parang R600 ng ericsson and nokia 8310 and call button ng smartphone low quality talaga :-P how long pa kaya bago me lumabas ang high quallity button for SAP :?: :roll:

Guest grifter

according to the after sales agent of Brightpoint, new shipment of "improved" keypads from HTC are on the way. You might want to call them up once in a while to check.

Guest Jassper23
according to the after sales agent of Brightpoint, new shipment of "improved" keypads from HTC are on the way. You might want to call them up once in a while to check.

Can you update us pag meron na? thanks :)

Guest giMhik

hi guys! it's nice reading ur posts! :wink: i've an issue that is quite out of the topic but it's related. was there a smart amazing phone that went out the market that has a black back cover with a surface that is somewhat like a rubber? right now, it's hard plastic colored navy blue.

just want to make sure that i'm just dreaming. thank you! :)

Guest Rolandml
hi guys!  it's nice reading ur posts!   :wink:  i've an issue that is quite out of the topic but it's related.  was there a smart amazing phone that went out the market that has a black back cover with a surface that is somewhat like a rubber?  right now, it's hard plastic colored navy blue.  

just want to make sure that i'm just dreaming.  thank you!  :)

Yo Mhik dami kasing question buy kana kasi hehehe.... musta na pala ?

BTW welcome to the group :o

Guest giMhik

Yo Mhik dami kasing question buy kana kasi hehehe.... musta na pala ?

BTW welcome to the group :o

warang-yah! andito ka pala! :( don't worry, once u see me posting so many questions from now on, it means i got a unit na... :P

Guest giMhik
hey! congrats and condolence at the same time for buying a SAP. hehehehe... :)

peace y'all!

that's one nice feedback... ano ba talaga kuya?! :o

p.s. i'm still thinking if i'll get one or not. 8)

Guest grifter

tingin ka sa bidshot.com

a lot of people are sellig their SAPs at low low prices.

baka makakuha ka ng bargain dun! :)

also, they're selling brand new SAPs at 15.5k sa Virra Mall. 2nd hand ones at around 11.5-12k.