Free SMS?

Guest gladel

Guest smartrey

With Smart Old Plan you have unlimmited text. Its up for you if you can consume 1,000,000 text per month but u still have only to pay 400+ per month. If someone interested on it just mssge me here. I have 2 extra plan for it and Im searching for a buyer at a good price. Thanks

Guest dinoalbert

1million free text for only 400/month? Is this legit? Why havent I heard about this from Smart? Or Im just ignorant? :shock:

please tell me more about it....whats the catch..

Guest binky_p
With Smart  Old Plan  you have unlimmited text. Its up for you if you can consume 1,000,000 text per month but u still have only to pay 400+ per month. If someone interested on it just mssge me here. I have 2 extra plan for it and Im searching  for a buyer at a good price. Thanks

so this million text/month is legit?....could you please ellaborate some more...you have 2 extra plan (only 2?) and does that mean its up for some kind of a bidding.... :cry:

Guest matanglawin
With Smart  Old Plan  you have unlimmited text. Its up for you if you can consume 1,000,000 text per month but u still have only to pay 400+ per month. If someone interested on it just mssge me here. I have 2 extra plan for it and Im searching  for a buyer at a good price. Thanks

Could someone from SMART.

Ingat lang mga kasama... :roll:

For a good price, ey?

It just doesn't sound legal to me...

Guest bensy

If you will remember, sms used to be free (both for globe and smart) until they decided to put a limit on ALL plans/prepaid. So i don't think there are any free unlimited text for public use.

Only SMART /Globe employees are enjoying this free text (and free calls, too).

Guest smartrey

Could someone from SMART.

Ingat lang mga kasama... :roll:

For a good price, ey?

It just doesn't sound legal to me...

Yes of course this is legal. Why dont you try to visit smart wireless center and ask about the info of plan P420.00. or the unlimitted text. Actually, it is not anymore offer to a new subscriber, but instead you can get it through a change ownership from the old subscriber with this kind of plan.