how to - new background ?

Guest chrishoo5

Guest chrishoo5

hey... a newbie here.. so please bare with me!

just got my spv today and i want to change the background.... what size image should i create and how do i get it from my pc on to the phone?

thanks in advance !

c

O.k, you can transfer the image you want using activSync explorer or by emailing to the email address you have setup on your phone.

If you email you will need all explorer installed on your SPV to transfer the file from the temp folder into the home folder.

You need to put your backgrounds in the /IPSM/Application Data/home directory, then you can select the from the home screen settings.

Images need to be 176x200 (width 176, height 200) and be in jpg format!

Guest elementalist

That image size doesn't match the ones that come with the SPV. Not saying you're wrong, but I used 178 by 180 like the surf.jpg and it worked good. I guess if you use 176 by 200 and don't set valign="bottom" in your home.xml it will hide the top 20 pixels under the icon bar.

Not trying to prove ya wrong or anything, just thought I would say in case my newbie gets some of his image missing and wonders why

Hi all, I got "All Explorer" in my Programs'list, but can't activate it as it asks an username an password, which I don't know... Anyone knows where to obtain it?

Thanks!

^ 1st things first, how did you manage to even associate that question with this topic :D

(i'm not having a go @ you. just having a laugh)

Secondly, i have never come across this username/ password screen.

Are you sure your not thinking of the normal activation screen?

If so it gives you a URL to goto to put in your product code, to get a activation key.

If all else fails you could always try the all locations website