New gnuboy update - finally

Guest spacemonkey

Guest thegoods12188

can smoe please send me the direct link to the new gnuboy exe file the link on the first page is broken i want to have the new verison b/c the old one on my mpx220 has no sound

- joe sottile

Guest ka_oni_kappa

hmmm.....runs fine on my c500 until...........2 things, first the sound when you turn on any sound the emu crashes resulting in having to take the battery out(game in question was r-type dx).But thats not the main problem i can live without sound :)

The main problem is the keypess issue with the c500, the same problem i am having with other emulators too.

The game runs ok using the default right/left softkeys until you redefine your own keys then your are unable to press two keys at once.

Basicly thats it the speed and graphics are spot on.. :(

looking forward to the update spacemonkey :(

• 1 month later...

If that's the only GNU utility want, you can get a Win32 version of gzip here.

It's a command line utility. The command line that you want will be something like:

gzip -9 MyRomThatILegallyOwn.gbc

Guest Jamma14

O but btw I wouldn't recommend gziping your roms that you legally own, as it says on spacemonkey's site: "there are reported problems with some zipped roms in the latest version that didn't exist in 0.95. Also the decompression algortihm is apparently working much slower. I will look at doing a new build with the old compression code in it soon."

It is way two slow and doesn't even compress the file size that much. It takes about five mins to unzip it and thats only sometimes....so don't.

Guess that update never came though.......