• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

rpenhale

rpenhale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi All,

I ordered an SPV from Orange from their telephone shop on Thursday and over one week later still no sign. Does anyone know if Orange will be getting more SPVs this side of Christmas. My friend ordered an SPV from Smalltalk.co.uk and it arrived the following day. Orange have taken the money but I have no phone to show for it.

Richard

chewie

chewie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Producing Trance Music, Dj'ing, Clubbing. Throwing my SPV at the wall.
I dont know about the stock, but why dont you ring them again and ask when it will arrive.

I would be very pissed off if they had taken the money from me and not told me when my product was arriving!

Who moderates the moderators?

rpenhale

rpenhale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Firstly I am pissed off and I have rang them everyday for a week and still they can't tell me when.

Moony1234

Moony1234

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
ive waited 3 weeks for mine
it will finally be despatched on monday

rpenhale

rpenhale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Does this mean they actually have some in stock!!!!!!!!!!

graham

graham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
They are replacing mine by courier tomorrow, so they must have *some* in. My keypad has completely locked and no keys function. Can't power it off without taking the battery off, and even then it only boots up cleanly about 10% of the time.

Great phone - hoping I'm just unlucky getting one that died within 3 days! Fingers crossed!

graham

graham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Very impressed with Orange customer services - they couriered a replacement SPV to my door within about 20 hours of registering my phone as faulty.

New phone seems perfect - lets hope it stays that way this time!

Treadsoftly

Treadsoftly

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Very impressed with Orange customer services - they couriered a replacement SPV to my door within about 20 hours of registering my phone as faulty.

New phone seems perfect - lets hope it stays that way this time!

I have to say I had a similar experience of Orange CS. Well done Orange.

barncourt

barncourt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Hi All,

I ordered an SPV from Orange from their telephone shop on Thursday and over one week later still no sign. Does anyone know if Orange will be getting more SPVs this side of Christmas. My friend ordered an SPV from Smalltalk.co.uk and it arrived the following day. Orange have taken the money but I have no phone to show for it.

Richard

Don't hold your breath... I order one from MobileRepublic on 8th Dec. Got the following e-mail this morning... "Orange have still not been able to confirm when the Orange SPV’s which werer recently stolen will be replenished. We have moved your Estimates Shipping Time (ETS) to the 29th of December, though the handset could arrive sooner. The good news, however is that the Nokia 7210 has now been released and although technically it is not as advanced as the SPV it certainly beats it ‘hands down’ for looks."

Doesn't look as though it will be here for Xmas.... Sob!

rpenhale

rpenhale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Good News, I rang Orange customer services this morning and they said I should recieve the phone on Monday. They must have some stock, or at least enough to fulfill any back orders.

Ste

Ste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
My friend who works for Orange (customer services) has just got me mine today. So yes this means that Orange do have some in stock - how may, i do not know.

fbianchi

fbianchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:IT...
the have stock or the sell all refunds items ? as refurbished ?

Emanual Goldtein

Emanual Goldtein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yes apparently - they are waiting for shipment s into the uk as they only had 30,000 for their first release !!

dannymking

dannymking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Employees of Orange are having the same problem, There is very limited stock due to the theft previously mentioned, I received mine tuesday just gone, so they are getting back on track with the orders of the phone.

davidhorn

davidhorn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:SmartPhones, Pocket PCs, anything else, etc.
I ordered from SmallTalk.co.uk and I had it within two days - when I got it the battery was charged and GPRS and MMS had been activated for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users