Total Soccer released

Guest Gorskar

Guest Gorskar

The highly anticipated Total Soccer has just been released on Handango for $14.99

Total Soccer is no ordinary soccer game - super smooth gameplay, lightening fast graphics and advanced artificial intelligence ensure that this is the most playable soccer game ever to appear on telecoms devices!

(Source: MsMobiles.com)

Guest smartphone-web.com

Is there a place to download a demo of this game?

@jlowap: Hexacto today confirms to me that Lemonade Tyccon ist still under development!

Guest Simon Desser

I've just bought it (not tried it yet) and used my MoDaCo Plus 10% discount (thanks Paul!) and I've been charged EU Vat UK from Handango :shock: WTF :?: I've bought loads from them before, and never seen this :!:

BILLING INFORMATION

Purchase Subtotal: $14.99

Discount: $1.50

EU VAT UK: $2.36

Total: $15.85

Guest joparp

I've just bought it from Handango, net $14.99, no tax charged on my billing information. :?

This tax charge may have something to do with the point of purchase, I think.

I haven't tried it yet either, but will post my thoughts about this games later.

Cheers.

Guest Simon Desser
I've just bought it from Handango, net $14.99, no tax charged on my billing information.  :?  

This tax charge may have something to do with the point of purchase, I think.

I haven't tried it yet either, but will post my thoughts about this games later.

Cheers.

That's because you're in Thailand, the extra charge is UK tax, but I've bought probably up to 10 items of software from Handango before, and never been charged extra tax (17.5% VAT)

By the way, I like the game, it's very good, the only problem is I'm rubbish at it :oops:

Guest Brody

As soon as someone gives it a go let us know what its like, i've only heard good things about it before know but i'm interested in what its like to control etc.

Guest Skilty
As soon as someone gives it a go let us know what its like, i've only heard good things about it before know but i'm interested in what its like to control etc.

I've only given it one go at the moment but it's pretty good. Overhead view is decent and the controls are simple enough and it's not too tricky to control, it would be easier if our SPV action pads where designed a bit better though but maybe that's just my blind-cobblers thumbs!. I think it's only got two modes - single match and International cup mode, but you can tweak your tactics and change formation and attacking options which is cool. The only down side i found was that the ball did run away from you a bit while you were dribbling. In my view it's another decent game to hit our beloved SPV's :)

Guest idavid

its pretty nice actually. helps if you read that there are different keys for passing and shooting/tackling. england just beat germany 3-1... 8)

Guest idavid

slightly easy though. won the world cup on my first try... :shock: 8) england - slovenia, 6-0 final

and slightly frustrating sound. it is a bit sad playing it with no sound but with sound on you get music which is annoying. seperate options for sound fx and music would be good, but overall its good fun. just put it down a second ago to write this and now i want to play again... :)

EDIT - hum not that easy. i had the AI on low, as opposed to medium, high and super! :oops:

Guest Brody

cpfceagle: Stop trying to convince me to spend money!!

Ps. ukpauls will be happy when he realises that there is another eagle on the site :) I'll resist the obvious "both of you" jokes ;) (oh wait, i just said it!)

Pps. Welcome to the site!

Guest cpfceagle

Cheers! you mean there is more than one palace fan in the world???!!!!

Just got an SPV, after using my brothers - its the best phone ive ever had, and total soccer is still awesome, despite playing it for several hours in a row!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Immortalmindz

Just to answer the person who said they were waiting for lemonade inc, dont bother, my gf has it on her Ipaq and yes its a great game for about 1hour but when you own eveything it becomes very boring, a great game but not enough in it to warrant paying monies for. The football game looks awesome tho and btw i like the new look to the site, good work fella's.

I have bought this game as well and it is brillant. Just the type of game we need on the smartphone platform. The only problems are:

1. the home key when pressed sends you back to your home screen. I think that should be disabled.

2. Only two modes international and single.

3. Can not configure keys.

Apart from that it is well worth the money.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest agent.m

they need to sort an update out. the world cup teams are dated. Robbie Fowler has seen his last days for England as well as Heskey :) also some one the irish names arent real. A editor for cup or players would be good plus a way to keep sound off when you start a game so you dont annoy the jealous knobs on the bus.

Guest JoelRae
a way to keep sound off when you start a game so you dont annoy the jealous knobs on the bus.

why don't you just turn the speaker volume right down before launching the game :idea:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mike_secco

Does any one know if it is possible to get these new games for the Qtek 7070 smartphone in australia?

Do i need a credit card?

From michael.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.