Final Clean Skin

Guest amdworld

amdworld,

nice work.

Sorry to nitpick but the gprs G icon sits in the middle of the top line on top of the text.

can this be moved at all?

Sorry if I am missing something obvious here.

keep up the good work,

davy

Guest amdworld

ok no problem ill move it to the icon section and only allow max of 4 icons to be shown .

ill work on another theme for a longhorn at the weekend .

ill upload shortly the corrected version.

brian

COOLSPV15.zip

Guest fixit

That's really nice mate - sadly I used it for two days and had to change it back - missed a load of calls cos' I've got the sticky headset problem and I can't be arsed to send the handset back AGAIN. I find if it stays in headset you just stick the jack back in half way and give it a bit of a wiggle - but you need an on screen profile display to see when it's gone back. Now, I know you can't pander to everyone, but if there was a version that showed me what profile the phone is in I'd definitely reinstall it!

Guest fixit

God mate, get some sleep! Was only a casual request, I'm not in a rush for it!

Many thanks anyway, whenever you find time.

Much appreciated.

Guest fixit

Oops - should have made it clearer that I was after the original version, not the darker XP one. But still absolutely top stuff, I've installed it and I like it a lot. Those multi page skins were definitely getting a bit much, and I'm sure there was a performance overhead to installing them - phone seems faster now.

Cheers for the lightning speed work!

Really must get around to looking at XML.

Guest amdworld

i agree multiple skins are very creative and i guess a lot of effort goes into to them but actual functional use in the real world is hard work ,the idea behind these is just to display the common usage of a mobile device

,i can produce a multiple skin layout but as you say the system memory actually gets hogged by the images stored.

anyway glad u like em and as for the original version i can do the same with that ,ill do it when i get home later this evening 10pm .

cya brian

Guest fixit

You're rolling these versions out at night far too fast for somebody who appears to work so hard by day! Not that I'm having the easiest day myself. I hope somebody else installs them and it's not just me being the awkward sod....

Many thanks.

Guest amdworld

I think you will like these there are 2 versions in the zip file one with profile and one with missed calls .

see what happens when you select a option :) pretty cool i think and retains its simplicity .

ps its not a problem its very much like HTML and ive been running AMDWORLD for some 3 years now and have found very similar

codes to XML.So it doesnt take mucj time to create when u know what u r looking for.

enjoy this one ! ;)

cya brian

SPVOFFICE.zip

animation.gif

Guest amdworld

this was done for the guy who PM me yesterday sorry i lost or 4got your name but here is two versions again one with profile and one with missed calls.Please ensure u copy all files over to your home directory on the phone .Once again the icons will change on selection like the previous version.

forthcoming adventure can be found at http://www.reviewtoday.dsl.pipex.com/ and will soon reside at http://www.reviewtoday.com/

and my old old adventure was http://www.amdworld.co.uk/ (1.5million per month on average for the year april 2002 to apr 2003 .had to close down due to high bandwidth cost of excess £300 per month.

anyway enjoy the skins im off for 2 months moving house etc so i hope there some more from many others when i get back but knowing me ill have a different phone quite fancy the XDA has im contracted to O2. CYA ALL

BRIAN

SVPFINALFOREVER.gif

SPVFINALFOREVER.zip