CLOSED: SIXTEEN brand new SPV E100s up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

The closing date for this competition has now passed - results online soon!

P

Those cool guys at Orange, seeing an impressive response rate, have upped the 'Prize Fund' to SIXTEEN e100s, 8 for all members, and 8 for Plus.

Thanks Orange, you guys ROCK! :-)

MoDaCo SmartPhone now has over 10,000 members! :)

This is a momentous achievement, and one that we think is worth celebrating!

As you know, we loving giving stuff away at MoDaCo SmartPhone, and this seems the perfect excuse!

To celebrate this milestone, we will be giving away SIXTEEN SPV E100s, generously donated by our friends at Orange.

EIGHT units can be won by ALL members, EIGHT can be won by MoDaCo Plus members only!

Here's how to enter...

Send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:

- List your 3 favourite SPV applications (if you currently have an SPV)

- Write a short paragraph on how you use your SPV in your daily lives (if you currently have an SPV)

- Include your MoDaCo Username and Full Name

- Include whether you are a MoDaCo Plus member or not (this WILL be verified!)

- Include your preferred delivery address, should you win!

All entries must be received by close of play on 10th August.

PLEASE NOTE:

Prize SPVs are Orange units, and as such are SIM locked to Orange, and have Orange firmware and settings.

Good luck!

P

Guest Firaas

Wohoo!

There was a time when we started when 10,000 seemed almost impossible - but 20,000 is only weeks away now!

Congratulations :)

Guest Brody

Well done Paul! I've been waiting for this comp ;)

10k is nothing, MoDaCo will continue to grow far beyond in the future when more providers and handsets are released :)

Guest ChrisJM

mores, me neither!!!! iv been on the site or ages iv been looking but the journey for the spv ends now, im buying my brothers so he can get an E100 BUT then il win when :)

CONGRATS Paul on making 10,000 members,

Well done m8.We couldnt have done it without u or any of the mods

Was looking at buying an SPV E100. But with the forthcoming competion, will wait now, my luck could be in, and the old one can go to the girlfriend.

Tony

Guest djscouserboy

Well done to all site owners/collaborators .... since i got my SPV just under a month ago I've been on your site nearly every day ! Just today plucked up the courage to unlock via the OTA procedure .... I guess the fun starts now ! Anyway .. I digress ........ CONGRATS !!!

Guest Gorskar

good one djscouserboy - now you can fill your phone with all the great freeware thats out there :) I recommend boxy pocket and SPVman for starters!

Back on topic - Many congrats to Paul and everyone else for getting to this milestone... and 5 e100s exclusivly to + members ;) :D :D

Gorskar crosses fingers...

Guest skimask

Well done guys. I've watched this forum go from strength to strength over the last few months. love the new site design by the way, keep up the good work!

Guest James

congrats on 10,000 members.

congrats on the prizes also....

was just looking at one of those phones yesterday..... very nice, please please please please!!!!! let me win one !!! i have got my fingers crossed!

Guest siu99spj

Wow :shock:

10, 000 members! Thats one helluva forum! Can you imagine if we all tried getting together for a meet?!? :)

Well, here's hoping for a chance for the SPV E100. But being that I've NEVER won ANYTHING in my life, I can't get my hopes up too much :cry: