CLOSED: SIXTEEN brand new SPV E100s up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Nope, just normal :)

And for those who've pm'ed me asking, you are eligible for the plus draw as long as your plus membership is received by midnight tonight.

P

Guest nickcornaglia

That's the spirit, Paul. Remember...you are a plus member as well. C'mon and make yourself eligible for the Plus drawing as well!

People would/should understand that you're not just the founder, you're a member as well...entitled to the same benefits as everyone else. I'm sure most other's would agree.

But it's the few who don't agree that I'm counting on to make this fun if you win. There's someone bound to complain and we could use a bit of controversial excitement around here! :)

EDIT: Better Yet!....change the contest to FIFTEEN phones :wink:

Guest mcwarre
"]True, but everyone might think it's a fix if I win?

P

Now, Now,

Should that not be

(edit by mcwarre)"]True, but everyone might think it's a fix when I win?

P

:wink: :wink:

Guest markd66
"]And for those who've pm'ed me asking, you are eligible for the plus draw as long as your plus membership is received by midnight tonight.

P

That'll be just the incentive I need then :)

Cheers, Mark (who's just signed up)

Guest The Futures Bright

Well I have never won a thing in my life, but just entered the compy. 8)

Just wanted to say what a great website it is, and keep up the good work, it sure has snowballed into a huge success story! :o

May I wish you many more years of continued success, and many more various smartphones to play with throughout the years too.

I will stop now as it may seem as if i am being too nice, we wouldnt want anyone to think I wanted to win too much. :)

But I Do! :twisted: :wink: