Ringtone Website For MoDaCo Members

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

SPV Ringtones Shortcut.zipspv_ringtones.gifThanks to the hard work of MoDaCo member "mattkirby", we now have a website with all my ringtones available to download :)

Feel free to carry on requesting ringtones in the original thread and I'll still post them on MoDaCo. However, using Matt's website has the benefit of all the ringtones in one place, rather than trawling through 17 pages (and growing) to see what's available 8)

In order to keep the site exclusive to MoDaCo members (who must be logged in), we have decided not to include a direct link to the site.

Instead, once logged in to MoDaCo, you'll be able to see the gif below showing the URL, or download a zipped file including the shortcut.

Thanks again to Matt, and to Gorskar for the gif ;)

Guest Matt Kirby

Any probs with the site just PM me, it should be all fine but a few dud links may have crept in.

I’ll try to keep an eye on the original thread and update the site every week or so; although with the speed that Simon travels at I might not be able to keep up! :)

Also lets keep this one within MoDaCo, if it ends up all over the place I'll probably get grief from my ISP or the RIAA!

(I can see the headlines now: “MoDaCo users prosecuted by the RIAA for ringtone download site”)

Guest Matt Kirby

Gorskar: Thanks for doing the GIF, smart thinking!

awarner: Cheers for the sticky.

Everyone else: Thanks for the support!

Guest Supercool_Desi

Can any of you guys make this a-team ringtone any smaller through wav?

The best I've got it to is about 2.2 MB...still big :)

Guest dinoalbert

wow great site! congrats!

question... how do I know which is the latest ringtone recently added? should it be the last one in the list? I mean is it arranged according to date posted?

Guest Simon Desser
Can any of you guys make this a-team ringtone any smaller through wav?

The best I've got it to is about 2.2 MB...still big :)

If you post the file I'll have a go for you.

Cheers

Simon

Generally each ringtone on the website in the order posted in the original thread, so yes the ones at the end of each section are the latest.

When I get around to adding new tones I will flag them as being new.

New tones will be posted by Simon in the original thread first.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest chinta

Hey Simon,

Just a small question, how come sesamestreet doesnt work on my SPV and if I play the same tune on my computer it does work.

When i want 2 play it from my SPV i only get a small beep??

Cheers

Guest Simon Desser
Hey Simon,

Just a small question, how come sesamestreet doesnt work on my SPV and if I play the same tune on my computer it does work.

When i want 2 play it from my SPV i only get a small beep??

Cheers

'Cos Sesame Street wasn't one of my ringtones :? - Whoever made it, saved it in the wrong format :o

I've saved it correctly, and it should work now :)

Sesame Street.zip

Guest kraftwerk

'Cos Sesame Street wasn't one of my ringtones :? - Whoever made it, saved it in the wrong format :P

I've saved it correctly, and it should work now :o

Big up yer self decent dee desser you is da bomb :)

Guest thereaperman

:?: mm, how come none of mine are on there :o , if you want please add them, oh and simon m8 keep up the good work :)

Guest prv_flores

its real nice work dude!!

got the tunes ... this might seem to be a silly question for u guys but how do i make it my ringtone (my excuse is that i havn't read the manual and i just got this unit last week) :roll:

i could copy mp3 from my desktop to "my document" folder of the unit and listen to it thru media player on my phone but i don't know how to make it a ringtone...

help this stupid guy please.. :wink:

:)

Guest dinoalbert

@prv_flores copy the wav files in IPSMApplication DataSounds (create the Sounds folder)

If you want to save the ringtones inthe SD card, install Changer Sonneries, then place your ringtones in any folder in the SD. you can find the software at http://www.monolithix.org/SPV_software.html or at http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...t=66676&start=0 (latest version posted in page 2)

• 3 weeks later...