whats ur sms tone

Guest evilminky

Guest matth

I've got the the bit from pulp fiction where Sam Jackson is interograting the bloke on the chair. at one point he turns away and shoots the guys friend before turning back to the bloke and saying "oh i'm sorry, did i break you concentration?"

It's a great SMS alert as it's two fold, you got the bang from the gun going off (guaranteed to jolt you out of bed in the middle of the night) and jackson delivering his line afterwards.

I've posted it here months ago, but i've since made my own copy of it from the Pulp Fiction DVD.

cheers

matt

sorry pulp.zip

Guest matth

yeah can do that. Moving house at the moment so not much time to get the audio off dvd onto MD then onto the computer then onto the phone. not now.

but soonish.

ta.

matt h

Matt, what software are you using to rip audio from DVD movies? I've got one on a limited trial that has done the trick (ripped Bo Selecta with Michael Jackass saying "HEEE-HEEEE!" :)) but I wanted to see if there was anything a bit more user friendly that I could try.

Guest matth

It's not software really.

I record the portion of audio i want onto minidisc via my amplifier and some digital cabling.

this then get stuck into a md walkman - which is then connected to the computer, using music match jukebox i record the track off the MD. This is then converted into a WAV file and put on the phone via an SD card reader and Smart Explorer.

takes a bit of time. but it's worth while.

ta.

matth

Guest mike-oh
Matt, what software are you using to rip audio from DVD movies?  I've got one on a limited trial that has done the trick (ripped Bo Selecta with Michael Jackass saying "HEEE-HEEEE!" :)) but I wanted to see if there was anything a bit more user friendly that I could try.

Please PLEASE could you post your Michael Jackass wavs. I've been looking everywhere for "CHAMONE MUTHA F***A" on the net but no joy.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Guest cybercamel

I've got my 7 year old daughter saying 'Daddy, you've got a new text message!' It's quite amusing to see people look round for a little girl :)

I've also quite fancied Superman saying 'up,up and away' (from the old cartoon series) for when the text is sent! i think you'd have to put it in the explanation field in sounds. Has anyone done anything like that?

Please PLEASE could you post your Michael Jackass wavs. I've been looking everywhere for "CHAMONE MUTHA F***A" on the net but no joy.

Np Mike, I'll post what I've got when I get hope tonite, it's difficult to find good quotes that you can use because the canned laughter always interferes.

FYI the program I was using was called DVD to MP3 by www.orionstudios.com, it's on a 15 day trial and it does the trick, but you can only use it for 5mins at a time :?