Thermometter for SPV (real)

Guest Xetra

Guest Coucou

Well I get a temp ok, does that mean I must have a sensor in my battery? if so does it measure the temperature of the battery? cos that can warm up, i've noticed. :)

Guest Xetra
Well I get a temp ok, does that mean I must have a sensor in my battery? if so does it measure the temperature of the battery? cos that can warm up, i've noticed. :)

I suppose all spv have a sensor in the batterie

Sensor is in the batterie, so it will get the batterie temp :wink:

:o :P :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Firaas

Just been playing with this, works quite well and isn't far off actual room temperature.

Now to see how hot it gets whilst charging :o

Nice app Xetra :)

Guest Crispy

Now lets all the nokia guys beat this :)

Althou theres a few things:

- Some inprogram graphics would be nice

- Title!?!?

- Program icon?

- Homescreen plugin!? :shock:

... and what about adding temp monitor to xbar, and making the source available?

Cheers Xetra! Good App! :o

Guest midnight

this is pretty cool, now if only it was in a homescreen plugin (refresh once a minute so as to not kill of the battery unlike other plugins i could mention)

Guest Jon@z
Now lets all the nokia guys beat this  :)

Sorry to burst your bubble crispy....but it seems that Nokia beat us to it....my littlebrother has a nokia 5100. And I was P##ssed off that my all-doin'-superdevice couldn't do it as well :evil: .... but here you have it... Impress ALL your nokia-mates, just not the ones with 5100. :wink:

nokia 5100 specs

Cheers

Jon@z

Guest Crispy
Sorry to burst your bubble crispy....but it seems that Nokia beat us to it....my littlebrother has a nokia 5100. And I was P##ssed off that my all-doin'-superdevice couldn't do it as well :evil: .... but here you have it... Impress ALL your nokia-mates, just not the ones with 5100. :wink:

doh.gif

Guest Coucou

the nokia one is actually external as i recall, an infra-red sensor, and presumably more likely to be accurate. i doubt either of them are particularly carefully calibrated though, i'd certainly be surprised if you found the same difference between all spvs and nokias.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest vijay555

Xetra, i haven't tried the plugin yet, but if you can incorporate an offset this would actually be quite useful!

I notice my thermostat is currently sweltering at 30 deg c, but the proggy is showing 35. offset would make it accurate and i could measure how hot i truly make the girls now :wink:

V

Guest nobznss

Hey Xetra, maybe you could do me a favor. Could you make your prog convers the celcius to fahrenheit? You know, for those of us that are in the LAST country in the world that still uses fahrenheit! Gotta love the US for being difficult. :wink:

Guest evilminky

does this plug in work i put both files in my home folder and select helloplug as my home screen layout but i dont see the temperature have i missed a vital step?

Guest vijay555

Xetra: pretty please, add an offset if you can.

Right now in the sweltering london heat, this is so freaky cool!

btw, does the homescreen plug refresh?

V