Photo

Who do u think the best and leader SMART or GLOBE?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

dinoalbert

dinoalbert

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft!
I am a post-paid subscriber of BOTH Globe and Smart (but I use Smart more often) and I could really compare the Customer Service of both telco....I could say that Globe is doing better in Customer Service...and mas friendly and professional ang Globe CSR kesa Smart. Sorry to say that but thats just according to my own experience.

Just today, my sister's Smart number got "redirected" (yeah thats a very popular term with Smart) just because when she paid her bill, she overlooked the amount and left a balance of ONLY P20! WOW for only P20 she now cant use her phone. For only P20 nag-woworry na ang Smart? :shock: So she called up Smart and was told to pay the remaining P20 LOL di ko alam kung matawa ako or maawa sa Smart.

Anyway, the only thing I like with Smart is that they released the only Smartphone in the Philippines and I appreciate them for that. Pero yun lang. If Globe also has a Smartphone, I would have sticked with Globe :)

Peace.

spv_dman

spv_dman

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
Yeah I must admit our CSRs and our postpaid has problems. I hope we can address that. Maybe things will get better at some point when SMART will acquire a new billing system. I guess that's management's decision on when this will transpire. Sayang yung mga magagandang service na meron ang Smart. As with our CSRs, i do think there's a bundle of training offered to them. Maybe we should look into how substantial these trainings are. And it also matters on how the CSRs as individuals apply them.

I wish I can help to address your grievances but Im just an ordinary employee, simpleng systems analyst lang ako (btw, wala akong kinalaman sa billing problems nyo, I'm more into Management Information System) :)

Your thoughts Mr smartrey and my other collegues. :?

dewslat

dewslat

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Yeah I must admit our CSRs and our postpaid has problems. I hope we can address that. Maybe things will get better at some point when SMART will acquire a new billing system. I guess that's management's decision on when this will transpire. Sayang yung mga magagandang service na meron ang Smart. As with our CSRs, i do think there's a bundle of training offered to them. Maybe we should look into how substantial these trainings are. And it also matters on how the CSRs as individuals apply them.  

I wish I can help to address your grievances but Im just an ordinary employee, simpleng systems analyst lang ako (btw, wala akong kinalaman sa billing problems nyo, I'm more into Management Information System)  :)  

Your thoughts Mr smartrey and my other collegues.  :?

Cool dude.. ok lang yan... anyway, alam namin na pareho lang ang habol ng lahat ng networks... PERA!!!! hehehe

joke joke joke....

Pero tignan nyo naman, halos 30PHP na lang ang LOAD!!! sa tingin ko, to the last CENT ng taong bayan gusto nyong kunin.. anyway, cellphones are for luxury na man diba.. sana nga idi-discorage nyo ang mga tao.. katolad ng sigarillio.....

Nakita nyo ba ang comercial ng TOUCH!!! household chores lang, naningl na ng 50PHP na callcard!! tang-ina, nabuhay naman ako na walang cellphone. Pero since im on business, i really need it.. Pero yung mga bata?

-Just a thought!!

TECHNOLOGY WILL SURELY EAT US!!

Geren

Geren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
I'm a first time smart addict subscriber because of the SPV. As to what i have observed, the CSR's here in Tarlac are not that well informed with regards to the SPV, sometimes you even have to teach them about tweaks and tricks, but when it comes to customer relations they are great. I had my phone replaced twice due to hardware problems, and still they treat me as a first time subscriber with all the smiles and all. In all my visits at this center, i have yet to hear a customer, shouting and complaining at the top of this voice.

dinoalbert

dinoalbert

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft!
hmm.. if you try it here in Makati you hardly get a smile :x

So I just tried to convince myself na baka pagod lang sila

binky_p

binky_p

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:baseball, basketball
i think basically their CSRs are on the same level as far as unit-know-how is concern...their "not" that technically good..

and when it comes to dealing with billing problems, smart CSRs are a step ahead in resolving the given issues....faster and much convincing.

but i also had this problem with Smart, just recently, regarding unpaid P3.00 balance...in which one CSR said it reached the maturity of 45 days, that's why they have to "redirect" my line...(actually, it wasn't "redirected", they just placed an "all lines are busy right now" message)...but after engaging with one CSR, she explained it to me that i left a P3.00 amount unpaid and that we could make compromise to pay it immediately and lift up the restriction. she did lift the restriction after a couple of minutes and i of course went on to pay the unpaid amount. :roll:

carpe diem!---sieze the day!

ses

ses

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Devices:Voyager
All the technological advances gained by SMART through the years are being overshadowed by their inefficient Billing/ Credit and Collection, and the "brains" behind their "plans". I do not know if they are greedy or they simply refuse to be reasonable. My line was redirected because of unpaid .70 cents. When it is also their fault why the .70 was not credited. Instead of deducting the exact amount or rounded off amount to cover my bill, they left it out. :shock:

Their amazing plans nowadays are not different with GLOBE. You do not have enough room for flexibility. :)

It is true they are not forcing us to stick with them, but nevertheless. WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH CHOICE. :x

"As iron sharpens iron, so MAN sharpens another MAN."
- K. Solomon

jamesluo

jamesluo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
i used smart plan almost 3 years, i have three lines with smart and average consumable is more than fifteen thousand. but i have experienced a lot of poor service from smart. i spent 3 months for just changing my billing address, can you imagine that? i went to wireless center to fill up the form to changing billing address in greenhills, and after a month, my statement still sent to my old address, i called to service center, they told me there is no record i request to changing billing address. i have to go back to wirelss center to fill up form again.
i applied a new plan during the promotion last july, but until now, i still not yet received only feed back about my application if it is denied or approved. when i called the customer care, they said they gonna check, and they will call back, but never call back again.
yesterday, i went to wireless center in ayala, i just want to get O.R.for my payment through bank. but they don't want to give me O.R., the reason is i paid through bank, the bank will issue O.R.to me. how can a bank issue a O.R.from smart communication? bank accepted a lot of payment from different company, if that, bank have to prepare a lot of O.R. from different comapny, is it possible?
I don't want to say who is best, there is no best, only better. no matter globe, smart, or sun they have weakness. but since i experience a lot of poor service from smart, i plan to terminate all my three lines.
just want share my experience to everyone.

lukeap69

lukeap69

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:tennis, smartphones & other gadgets, m4wd, F1 racing
  • Devices:jasjar; tytn; touch
well in my case. i have 3 lines with globe and 1 with smart. before, i find globe to be better. now, i think globe sucks. should they sticked with their good services before, i might not terminate my lines with them. now as soon as my two year holding period is over, no more globe.

May the Force be with you...

Majinken

Majinken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Smart Amazing Phone
Wow.. I like this part of the thread, imho, I'm still for globe. I've been with Globe ever since I got my first mobile phone. I havent encountered any problem. Though I'm only using prepaid.. heheh

Anyway, I currently have a sun and globe prepaid sims. I mostly use sun for the 24/7 calls. But as I said before, to each his own. :D *PEACE*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users