Who do u think the best and leader SMART or GLOBE?

Guest smartrey

Guest binky_p

i think basically their CSRs are on the same level as far as unit-know-how is concern...their "not" that technically good..

and when it comes to dealing with billing problems, smart CSRs are a step ahead in resolving the given issues....faster and much convincing.

but i also had this problem with Smart, just recently, regarding unpaid P3.00 balance...in which one CSR said it reached the maturity of 45 days, that's why they have to "redirect" my line...(actually, it wasn't "redirected", they just placed an "all lines are busy right now" message)...but after engaging with one CSR, she explained it to me that i left a P3.00 amount unpaid and that we could make compromise to pay it immediately and lift up the restriction. she did lift the restriction after a couple of minutes and i of course went on to pay the unpaid amount. :roll:

All the technological advances gained by SMART through the years are being overshadowed by their inefficient Billing/ Credit and Collection, and the "brains" behind their "plans". I do not know if they are greedy or they simply refuse to be reasonable. My line was redirected because of unpaid .70 cents. When it is also their fault why the .70 was not credited. Instead of deducting the exact amount or rounded off amount to cover my bill, they left it out. :shock:

Their amazing plans nowadays are not different with GLOBE. You do not have enough room for flexibility. :)

It is true they are not forcing us to stick with them, but nevertheless. WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH CHOICE. :x

• 1 year later...
Guest jamesluo

i used smart plan almost 3 years, i have three lines with smart and average consumable is more than fifteen thousand. but i have experienced a lot of poor service from smart. i spent 3 months for just changing my billing address, can you imagine that? i went to wireless center to fill up the form to changing billing address in greenhills, and after a month, my statement still sent to my old address, i called to service center, they told me there is no record i request to changing billing address. i have to go back to wirelss center to fill up form again.

i applied a new plan during the promotion last july, but until now, i still not yet received only feed back about my application if it is denied or approved. when i called the customer care, they said they gonna check, and they will call back, but never call back again.

yesterday, i went to wireless center in ayala, i just want to get O.R.for my payment through bank. but they don't want to give me O.R., the reason is i paid through bank, the bank will issue O.R.to me. how can a bank issue a O.R.from smart communication? bank accepted a lot of payment from different company, if that, bank have to prepare a lot of O.R. from different comapny, is it possible?

I don't want to say who is best, there is no best, only better. no matter globe, smart, or sun they have weakness. but since i experience a lot of poor service from smart, i plan to terminate all my three lines.

just want share my experience to everyone.

Guest lukeap69

well in my case. i have 3 lines with globe and 1 with smart. before, i find globe to be better. now, i think globe sucks. should they sticked with their good services before, i might not terminate my lines with them. now as soon as my two year holding period is over, no more globe.

• 1 month later...
Guest Majinken

Wow.. I like this part of the thread, imho, I'm still for globe. I've been with Globe ever since I got my first mobile phone. I havent encountered any problem. Though I'm only using prepaid.. heheh

Anyway, I currently have a sun and globe prepaid sims. I mostly use sun for the 24/7 calls. But as I said before, to each his own. :D *PEACE*