JAVA on SAP..

Guest dewslat

Guest dewslat

Can Smartphone run java applications(MIDLETS)? Where will i find such app.. Has anyone tested it? Are there any way i can send it to my friend's fone(Nokia).... HELP

Guest dewslat

Thank You trouble, you are no trouble at all... hehehe :)

ANYWAY.. Ill try this one first.....

I posted this thread cause i needed some help... thank a lot...

Another thing.. Is there a way I can transfer jad(jar) files to my nokia

7210? via INFRA.....

Guest niacin65

Posted from my SmartPhone!...when i click on the download link from my s a p...i get a prompt that says this file cannot be viewed on this device....so i take it that its not the right version for the s a p?

Guest mariolouis
Another thing.. Is there a way I can transfer jad(jar) files to my nokia

7210? via INFRA.....

you cannot beam files to nokia 7210/7250/6610/6100. unlike 7650 and 3650, which is standard, they have different IR configurations.

Guest mariolouis
Posted from my SmartPhone!...when i click on the download link from my s a p...i get a prompt that says this file cannot be viewed on this device....so i take it that its not the right version for the s a p?

it is the right version coz i already installed it on mine. you cannot install it via your phone coz it is a zip file. you have to unzip it first via your pc then transfer the cab file.

Guest mortenharkett722

Only to 7650 and 3650. ang Nokia gumagawa ng phones na may IR na walang silbi, transfer of business card lang. Eh di sana di na nila nilagyan, bawas pa sana sa presyo.

By the way, yung Java VM ba tulad yun ng sa Mitac Mio APCD file?

Thanks

Guest dinoalbert

Which file should I download and install to run Java on my Tanager? I have downloaded from somewhere the files: Java Virtual Machine and spvjava (with midpng_Smartphone.cab and JavaMan.cab in it). Are they the same file? Which one should I use?

And from http://cordo.free.fr/spf/Mitac/ there's also APCD-v20.zip (also containing midpng_Smartphone.cab and JavaMan.cab) and java.zip (with JavaMan.cab and JavaWM.cab in it) ....which is which? :?:

Can someone also please post or attach here the game MetalStrike file for Java?

Thanks...

Guest Jassper23
I have already tried the one that trouble posted... I cant open anything i downloaded from midlet... any tips on this?

hmmp will download it nalang pag okay na and sure na working na hehhehe