Qtek ROM 220.127.116.11
Posted 29 July 2004 - 04:24 PM
Posted 29 July 2004 - 05:32 PM
Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:42 AM
Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:01 PM
Posted from my SmartPhone!
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:17 PM
sh!+!!!! di na lalabas ang mpx100!!!! any ms2003 phones coming up with an 1.3megapixel cam?
Posted 18 August 2004 - 12:28 AM
Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:40 AM
qtek pala rom ko.
Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:53 AM
Alam ko pwede dyan.
Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:20 AM
try ko na ngayon 8)
Posted 06 September 2004 - 03:03 AM
salamat mga pre. 8)
Posted 06 September 2004 - 03:52 AM
If you want to monitor your SMS sent, outgoing and incoming calls, gprs, you have to install a 3rd party app, like iMeter
Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:43 AM
salamat talaga dino for the advise. kaya pala maski anung gawin ko dito sa sap ko, ala pa ring sms counter. hehehe
Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:45 PM
Really a very good Topic well i couldnt read all the 29 pages
but i have a Qtek 7070 smartphone which is running under ROM: 18.104.22.168
and i wanna to upgrade it how and which upgrade will work good at my smartphone
thanks in advance
byebye just for now
Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:06 AM
Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:32 PM
Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:28 PM
does anyone have the same problem...
im planning to reflash it...
hoping for a positive outcome
Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:07 AM
Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:21 PM
My name is Sylvia. My S110 was a present bought form France,at Darty ,Val D'Europe.
The IMEI : 35481900532758501 and S/N : SZ546DK01231.
Unfortunately it has an operating system in French,and I can not understand the menu except of the icons . I can not input the settings for mms , internet, wap gpsr , email account ...
In Greece the do not import this model so they can not help me.
So I am looking for the English version . How can I reinstall ,or update it to the English version.
Please help me because I really like it and I like to use is more sufficiently
This has been posted within this forum. Now, I'm trying out this new Qtek ROM myself. And it looks impressive.
Some things I did and my findings:
1. Upgraded from SAP 22.214.171.124 to Qtek 126.96.36.199 - successful
However, It automatically erased my IPSM!
2. Downgraded back to SAP 188.8.131.52 (to test if it can be reverted to old version) - successful
3. Upgraded back to Qtek ROM.
4. It seems the ROM is not SIMLOCKED to any network provider. My Smart SIM still works without having to run an unlock application. I tried the Orange upgrade before and it prompted me for an unlock code. This one didn't. Haven't tried this with Globe though. For those of you who want to have your phone sim-unlocked and use it with globe, you might want to give this a shot.
5. Works with uncertified applications.
6. SMS counter finally working (you have to put a recipient in the "To:" field).
7. With ASCII like the smiley "u".
8. Two new application under Accesories "Authentication" - looks like for GPRS authentication and "CSDType" - for dial up configuration.
9. I don't know if I've just overlooked this before, but there's a "MMS Setup" also under Accessories which lets you configure sending of MMS over GPRS or LAN.
10. Looks like it eats up some more memory compared with SAP 184.108.40.206. Before I had 8.3 MB on boot, now only 7.5MB.
11. Expectedly, configurations specific to SMART are gone like Action Backup and Update, and GPRS settings.
Finally, you can download the ROM here:
Canary & Diag
1.07.4M (It has the save IPSM Function)
Smartphone Ver 3.0 (13121)
Radio Version 1.35.10
Operator & Manu 220.127.116.11
Lang 18.104.22.168 (with T9)
IA Album 1.6 build(12107)
SmartMMS EZOS 2.5build(030424)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users