pinoy made homescreens - UPDATED (11/3)

Guest randy

@tanny and *,

if you want to your skin to be included, pls use the ff. code

[b]Hogwarts[/b]

by mithrandir

[URL=http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/download.php?id=5060][img=http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/files/skin-hogwarts.jpg][/URL]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeltan

mga pare, i can't seem to transfer the skins to the storage card from the pc. help naman o

i get a message saying i need permission from the author to transfer it to the storagecard

thanks

Guest JonasZ

Can I request if you can make skins for Metal/Prgressive Rock lovers?

I mean with the likes of Dream Theater, Manowar and the likes. They actually have great graphics that you can choose from. Iam trying to make one right now however, I am still busy setting up my website that would come up very soon.

I believe that you can make some skins as well with this genre. There is one I have seen but its just one. Pantera.

I hope one or more woould do sir.

JonasZ

franciscozaragozajr.com.ph

mail:[email protected]

Guest lonerjam

maghanap ka muna ng type mong homeskin. i-download mo sa pc mo after that i-install mo sa sap mo. automatic pag download mo sa sap mo yun homeskin mag change agad yun homeskin mo.

Guest Bartman

I don't know if this has been coverd allready.. but can't u make a fix for det dx_ppc like the one from the dx_oxs ?

Becaus the other links in the "start menu" dosent work on Orange SPV in the ppc!?

• 1 month later...
Guest katan

pwede magtanong???

pano ba gumawa ng installer ng homescreen? yung .CAB file na para paglagay sa SAP matic na mag-iinstall na siya.

nakagawa na kasi ako ng isang homescreen... plano ko pa gumawa ng iba pag nadiscover ko na yung pagawa ng .CAB file installer.

i managed to make my homescreen by reading and trying to understand the home.xml file sa Home folder ng SAP. i just edited

some image paths, position, etc...

also parang enjoy gumawa ng homescreen lalo na pag requested. 1 thing, di ko pa din pala alam pag-gamit ng MRU, i mean paglagay sa hs.

thanx! :)

Guest katan

@pzee

thanx dude!

i hope this helps me cuz i ain't really familiar with XML... self learner lang...

havent read the walk-through yet, e yung paglagay ng MRU sa Homescreen? meron din ba walk-through?

isa pa pala, im trying to make my own shortcuts sa homescreen based on the things/apps that i frequently use, pero may prob ako. i was editing a path of one application sa isang homescreen. tama naman ung path pero ayaw mag work nung shortcut. i think it has something to do with "clsid". what is it and what does it actually do sa XML?

hehe :) dami ko questions...

thanx again dude!

Guest dinoalbert

HI. Pinoy-made means "Filipino-made"...pinoy is just our slang for Filipinos, us who are from the Philippines :)

cheers my friend!

Guest Knight_of_Phalange

I downloaded the mac OS skin but I didn't like it so i changed the homescreen but the mac OS was still partially there like in programs it was still the same and as it started up and shut down it was still mac OS. Then I tried moving the files for mac OS off my phone and now I don't get my start up screen or most of the other gif images that were on there.

Can someone please help me. :?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest katan

meron akong nagawang dalawang homescreens pero wala pa kong installer nun. pero lahat ng pics para sa homescreen, meron ako.

pwede ko ba i-post dito yun? or make it available 4 download.

• 2 months later...
Guest boxie

just looove the starcraft homeskin! kaya lang, i really miss using the alarm plugin by richiem.... wonder if mr. nivales can incorporate the plugin into the homeskin...? :wink:

Guest Nyal

I am Completely lost now you say in there not to extrat the files but to move them across, but i cannot move them without extracting them! what am i supposed to do? i can get the files on the phone but when i click on the xml file it jus brings up the web page, and all the other files do not work as there is no application for them?? do i need another program or something?

Guest Vector

OK, leave the .CAB file intact and just drag and drop it into IPSM(Storage for WM2K3 phones)WindowsStart Menu and then run it :)

should work....