Startup & Shut Down Screen Tool PC version - 1.0

Guest moomoomoo

Guest MoRFLeZ

Unzipped it .. ran it .. installed cab .. said success.

Start up the program .. select a gif (right size and all). When I press "Set As anything" I get errors:

Run-time error '9': subscript out of range

Guest moomoomoo

Sowwy, my fault, didn't make the buffer big enough! Download it again and give it a try. The cab file doesn't have any programs in it, it just sets the registry settings.

Guest Pagemakers

Great app. How about a return to default setting button?

Shame there is no way to remove the Orange splash screen though. I guess that is wishing for too much.

But well done Moo.

Guest mavisdavis

Bunny, moomoomoo is working on this at the moment. I think it may be the size of the gif you are using. I had the same problem with one 36.1 kb gif i was using so I simply swapped it with a half neked women instead :)

Guest Anasazi

it works perfectly on the Qtec 1.50.9.1 ROM...

but... between the carrier screen and the startup screen I have a long, long, long blank ! is that normal ?

and if I don't precise any file for the ShutDown screen 2, the soft automatically put the image I choose as StartUp screen 2 !!!

Guest Anasazi

other question..

to come back to the default configuration, how we can do ?

fo exemple in order to not have second shutdown screen ?

or... can we return back to the MS screens ?

Guest moomoomoo

err, I'd assume the blank is because you don't have both startup screens in place. If you wish to revert back to how it was originally, delete the things from the registry. I have no idea why it's setting the second shutdown screen to the startup screen, the software doesn't specify anything of the sort.

Guest Bartman

Hmm.. i can't get the Shutdown thing to work.. it says it has sucessede but it's still the Green windows one..

And also.. i cant get the McD one, and the Matrix one to work.. why is that ?

And if i wantede to.. how can i go back to the default one ?

Guest moomoomoo

try downloading it again, we fixed this problem yesterday. I've yet to make an uninstall function, so download the smartphone version of this app (earliar thread) and use the menu function from that.

Guest dewslat

BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!, i love my new startup and shutdown screen!!! It work just fine on my qtek!!!! tnx a lot. :) :o

We should now post pesonal statup screen and another contest!! hehehe :P

Guest MoRFLeZ
Hmm.. i can't get the Shutdown thing to work.. it says it has sucessede but it's still the Green windows one.. ?

The shutdown screen doesn't work on all updates...

Moomoomoo: Would be great to add a "Return to default" button in the PC version.

Any plans on developing the SPV version along side of this!? Cause me thinks it had great potential. All it needed was a "explorer type" thingie to find the pics you needed, instead of typing it in yourself.

ScreenChangerPC V1.0

ScreenChangerSPV V1.0

Would be great .. cause ya might want to fool around with it on the go...

Guest moomoomoo

The shutdown works perfectly on the qtek update. There are more than work... I think. I will indeed have a go at developing the SPV one further, but my C++ skills really are lacking in depth :)

Guest mwille
Damn! thats cool!!! a very nice startup and shutdown wallpaper.

ppl create more screens!

Thanx Cardinal :)

I'll see what else I can conjur up (if I finally get my vacation that is :cry: )

Those are startup 1 and 2 by the way, here's the shutdown (shutdown doesn't work on my phone...) :

SPVdown1.jpg