low battery warning too early?

Guest rockdoc

Guest rockdoc

Have been playing with the mitac for a few days now. One thing I have noticed is that the low battery warning comes on once the charge is at 40%. This seems a bit early to me....could get at least a few more calls or other things done before it poops out completely. Is this a situation only recognized on the mitac or does the spv also have an early warning system?

Guest mark_g_james

My SPV warns me first at 35%ish, then again at 20%, which seems a little early to me :? but I'd rather know it needed charging early, than losing data because the battery is too low.

My girlfriends Nokia 8310 can last for another 8 hours after the first low battery warning, the constant beeping is quite annoying though :roll:

Guest awarner [MVP]
My girlfriends Nokia 8310 can last for another 8 hours after the first low battery warning, the constant beeping is quite annoying though  :roll:

Turn the warning tones off then :)

Personaly with the phone I would prefer to have advance warning as running the battery too low can cause problems.

• 1 year later...
Guest castravete

the thing is that everytime u use ur phone the condensers on the phone get used more and more any phone or any electronic object that is running on bateries would do that after half year there is nothing u can do about this ...only change all ur condensers from the phone