Exclusive: Motorola V700 Smartphone review!!!

Guest sebset

Guest idavid

is that a mini usb port on the bottom as well...

shame about lack of camera, would have thought that would be a must at this point, especially considering it looks about the same size as the mitac.

Guest sebset

"shame about lack of camera"

Yea, but we already said in this forum that it's because the target of V700 are corporate customers. They don't need camera.

But V710 and V720 are coming soon with SP2003 and perhaps integrated cam... wait and see :wink:

Guest Crispy
Yea, but we already said in this forum that it's because the target of V700 are corporate customers. They don't need camera.

Of course they do!! ... Does industrial espionage ring a bell? :roll: :)

hi yoos... :)

Just for a matter of interest would u mind me asking what kind of tarrif and phone costs are involved in the USA :?:

I'll be in off to Miami early next year for three months and will be looking at a purchase whilst over there 8)

Thanks....

cu

Guest Gorskar

Thanks for that english version.

I'll be looking out for the "updated version" mentioned at the end of the article - integrated camera, bluetooth & WM2003 operating system!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice 8)

Guest skimask

I've seen an engineering sample and it is the dogs!twice the physical memory of my spv.can't wait to get my hands on one once they start shipping.(end of sep).Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest DamianJauregui

If anyone can find out if they are for sale in Moscow already, then I can ask my father in law to find some prices and get some for me. I have some air miles to burn and my wife would enjoy the trip too :twisted:

Guest dshaugney

Do you guys know how bulky those things are? Looks nice I agree, but they are just as big as the P800. I like the SPVx becuase it's quite compact (I don't own one yet but I've held a few in my hand).

Guest spacecowboy6982

How cool are those designs !!! I really cant wait for these phones to be released but will not be tempted into buying an OS i already have on another phon ewhich is viirtually the same. Mind you - the improved speed - what are the chances of GBA emu. on one of those babies - would it only get around say 3fps?

SpaceCowboy