MiTAC Mio 8380 / $600: Winner chosen!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

This survey has now closed, results to be announced in the next few days!

It's competition time at MoDaCo SmartPhone once again, and this time we are giving YOU the chance to win either a MiTAC Mio 8380 SmartPhone, or $600, whichever you would prefer!

How do you enter?

Simply fill in the survey at this address:

[Edit: Link Removed]

As ever, MoDaCo Plus members will have double competition entries...

The competition will be drawn when the response rate reaches the required level. Good luck everyone!

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

That would be telling!

There is a particular interest in getting non smartphone and non member responses for this survey, so if you encourage your friends / colleagues to fill in the survey, then the draw will happen quicker!

:)

P

Guest idavid

filled in and fingers crossed!! there were lots of repeats. one question asked whether i would buy a smartphone for a specific application 3 times. :? :shock:

Guest JabbaTheSlut

i think they repeat questions to be sure of your answers, i.e. is the participaint really paying attention, trouble with surveys is, its difficult to tell if people are telling the truth, so maybe a few control questions.

i like the fact that they want more non smartphone users to do it, i'll get my friends to do it, as they dont use MoDaCo, my chances of winning are higher, but as is eveyone elses, but i'm still working on that!!

Jabba

Guest Crispy
... i like the fact that they want more non smartphone users to do it, i'll get my friends to do it, as they dont use MoDaCo, my chances of winning are higher, but as is eveyone elses, but i'm still working on that!!
Ya, I could use two hours on my local LAN registrering 100+ accounts from differet IPs and voila! 100x better chance of winning! ... Unfair huu???

Is the forum ID just our username???!
blewer: Yep...

badword, wrote my ID number! Ohh well, I can imagine that im not the only one having done that :roll:

they probably repeated answers to throw out the cheaters. if you answer differently for the same 3 questions obviously you werent reading the questions :)

edit: oops jabba the slut already said this :- D