Amazing Phone free at plan 800

Guest adi116

Guest adi116

Smart Amazing Phone is now free at plan 800 (@ podium, rockwell, etc.). Kakainis, nung nakuha ko yung unit ko under plan 800 nag add pa ko ng 9,500. This is a limited offer up to friday only (Sept 5). Ano kaya ang susunod? i-o-offer naman nila ang SAP sa plan 500? then sa pre-paid? This taught me a valuable lesson: Patience is a virtue.

Guest mortenharkett722

Ganun naman talaga ang Smart, tulad ng ginawa nila sa Siemens S/ME45. Pano alam nila na kung medyo di ka pa marunong gumamit ng SAP aabot ng napakalaki ng bill me with the internet use thru GPRS.

Guest matanglawin
Smart Amazing Phone is now free at plan 800 .

Smart offered the SAP to ABS-CBN employees @ plan 800 (Addictmobile and SmartGold) a month ago. An aquaintance of mine mentioned that the same promo was also offered to the employees of their company (thier office is in Makati). I guess Smart has been company hopping to increase sales of the SAP.

hindi kasi mabenta ang sap dahil hindi naman lahat ng pinoy ay techie. The SAP is not designed for the typical pinoy. it caters only the technically inclined.

Guest luckyduck

I got my phone free din on Plan 800! Galing nga eh, cos I was thinking I'd have to shell out P13thou just to get a 7650. Then biglang that very week they visited our office at Unilever, and I got my line, SIM card and unit in somehting like 30 minutes. I'm really happy with my SAP! It's unbelievably useful. I feel na tuloy like I can never go back to a Nokia! I just loaded up a 256MB SD card and tons and tons of applications. I love it talaga!

Guest missyosigirl

addictmobile offered the sap free to landbank on plan800, too. my mom's with landbank kasi, and she was the one who got me my sap. di daw kasi niya keri ang smart amazing phone eh. :) masyadong hi-tech.

Guest matanglawin
addictmobile offered the sap free to landbank on plan800, too.  my mom's with landbank kasi, and she was the one who got me my sap.  di daw kasi niya keri ang smart amazing phone eh.   :)  masyadong hi-tech.

you're one lucky mommy's girl! congratulations on your FREE sap.

Well, i was really planning to have the SAP.. before.. kaya lang medyo out of budget na ako.. and besides... may contract pa ako with smart.. with another unit... 1 year pa lang... kaya when smart offer SAP to our office... lahat kami nag joined... i think more than 50 kaming kumuha... hehe... sounds terrific...

pero sabi ng kakilala ko sa smart,mataas daw ang qualifications para makakuha ng SAP under plan 800.there is a salary bracket daw that you have to be on, to have the SAP for free.

pero sabi ng kakilala ko sa smart,mataas daw ang qualifications para makakuha ng SAP under plan 800.there is a salary bracket daw that you have to be on, to have the SAP for free.

Mataas nga bracket. Actually nung nagpunta kami sa Podium ng sister ko para samahan siya mag-avail, dapat daw nasa 25,000.00 ang monthly salary. Then I tried to avail another unit para ipagamit ko sa kanya, di daw pwede dahil 2 months pa lang ang existing subscription ko. Dapat daw at least 6 months. What's the big difference between 2 months and six months subscription?

hindi kaya dahil lalabas na ang spv2 voyager next month kaya minamadali nilang i-dispose lahat ng stocks? sure thing ksi na mas bebenta ito bcos of its new features esp. the built-in camera

Guest dr_chikito
hindi kaya dahil lalabas na ang spv2 voyager next month kaya minamadali nilang i-dispose lahat ng stocks? sure thing ksi na mas bebenta ito bcos of its new features esp. the built-in camera

THIS is the true reason for the SAP Plan800. :wink:

Guest laurence3279

Exakly. The Voyager is their new "pet" kaya don't be surprised kung halos ipamigay na nila ang Tanager for free. Mmmm, kainis, wala pa ngang akong 6 months obsolete na. :evil:

I say the promo is quite alright for Pinoys---Smartphones just paved a new way of "mobile" life, more exciting and challenging. I myself, am not a techie person--but im still learning to use these stuff.

Like most pinoys who owned their 1st PC computer (yung akin Apple pa nun)--many thought Pinoys can't learn "new" things. They were all wrong.

Parang ganun din itong SAP--like owning your first "mobile" computer--the possibilities are endless at least for learning...

Alien!!!!

Guest Jammer6
Exakly. The Voyager is their new "pet" kaya don't be surprised kung halos ipamigay na nila ang Tanager for free. Mmmm, kainis, wala pa ngang akong 6 months obsolete na. :evil: 

From what I heard, the reason SMART is "almost" giving the SAP away for free is because they need to meet the sales quota set by the phone's manufacturer to them, otherwise exclusivity will be given to competitors (possibly Globe). This would have a BAD effect on the name of SMART since the phone itself carries the operator's name (i.e. SMARTphone).

But do you think GLOBE will be interested to sell phones with OS carrying their competitor's name? maybe they should get a right from microsoft first to change the OS name to "MS GLOBEphone"... :)

Guest grifter

"SMARTPHONE" is a trademark of Microsoft. Thus the Smartphone 2002 OS. It it also the reason why the phone is branded as "Smart Amazing Phone" and not just "Smartphone"

It's just a coincidence that SMART is the operator who is partnering with HTC to sell the Tanager.

Nice marketing strategy by SMART to sell Smartphones. It's hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.