SPV users in The Netherlands

Guest Geo!

Guest pradaboy

Leiderdorp hier

Ik ben wel geinteresseerd in een NL sectie... ik kan ook mod worden hiervoor. Ik weet dat ik nog weinig posts hier heb en pas nieuw ben maar heb veel ervaring en volg al het tech news op de voet.

Ik merk het wel...

groetjes :!:

Goed idee om een nederlanse sectie op deze site te openen!!,

Bijvoorbeeld: Kunnen wij als nederlandse orange gebruikers al mms versturen/ontvangen??...en dan bedoel ik op een normale manier en niet via een website!!!!

mij is het nog niet gelukt.

iemand meer info hier over??

Groeten Dijkie,

MMS van orange in NL is nog niet af ofzoiets heb ik begrepen. helaas! :(

Was 1 van de belangrijkste redenen dat ik 'm kocht.. niet de belangrijkste natuurlijk maar nog :)

Guest pradaboy

Just got off the phone with Orange Netherlands and the SPV E200 is still scheduled for mid November here in Holland. They're still testing it so they're not sure yet... hope it's true though!

• 3 weeks later...

Eindhoven de gekste !!! ondertussen verhuis naar Den Haag en eindelijk eindelijk me spv laten crashen... tijdesn xml editten een file in unicode opgeslagen (foutje) en ja hoor me eerste memoryleak.

Ben een theme aan het maken met alle plugins....

misschien dat ik op ludieke manier ook wat hulp kan vragen bij de layout van de skin ... ?

ss000.jpgss001.jpg

Ik ben er trouwens wel voor om een NL sectie op te richten

I tried to get in contact with Paul, but i did not want to deal with the hassle of emailing him, so Paul if you are reading this ...

;-)

Guest goudvarken
Spijkenisse..!

Hiero iemand met zijn 3e spv ondertusse.

Zit weer op een nieuwe te w8e maar waren niet meer verkrijgbaar hiero hadden ze het over dus moet eerst w8en en dat kan nog meer dan een week duren.  :cry: 

Net nu 1.6 uitkomt is mijn spv weer kapot beetje jmmr allemaal

ag ja

Zou wel leuk idee wezen een nederlands stuk omdat er tog al een Deense is en een Philipeinse Dus waarom niet he  :lol: 

gewoon voor de echte nederlandse dingen zoals nederlandse themes en natuurlijk het Nederlandse 1.6 OS (zijn we meestal de laatste met iets was die tog als eerste te downloade ook al was het de test versie)  8)

Heb Em ondertusse nu ff w8e op 1.6 update

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pluisje

Hier tevreden SPV user uit Driel Gelderland, MMS werkt prima bij mij met de 1.50 van Orange maar ook met :lol: die van Qtek die ik op dit moment gebruik.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest explosive

are you guys talking about the original SPV or E100 or E200,...cos if its E200, tell us how is the call quality in the netherlands....cos many of us having bad call quality in UK and some people say that its due to network problem....cheers in advance

Guest goudvarken
are you guys talking about the original SPV or E100 or E200,...cos if its E200, tell us how is the call quality in the netherlands....cos many of us having bad call quality in UK and some people say that its due to network problem....cheers in advance

Mainly We Were Talking For The Dutch Section THat IS COming (Maybe :?:lol:

Bu't I'm Sure There Are People Here With A E200 So Maybe they Can Tell You it ....

Guest ultimasnake

Amsterdam reporting :D... anyway i have an E200 and got great call quality :lol: no buzzing whatsoever :)

Guest goudvarken
Hi, I don`t know how to download Upgrade ROM for SPV. I am in Notherlands. Yesterday, I download UK upgrade but it is not an appropriate one. Pls help!

Tks in advance

Vertel et Maar Wat Lukt er Niet...??

Guest goudvarken

Hmmmmps Waar blijft die 1.6 NL rom nou...

Weet iemand Hiero mischie al meer hierover... :?: :?:

* Whoehoe Ontheven van de NEWBIE status door dit bericht :)

to update the nl rom to uk you must soft boot the spv .do this by holding the record key and the on button at the same time after you switch it back on.

wait until the 3 colour screen and then do the uk update it will not see you have the nl rom.

wait until finnished and visit orange .nl for the share and the internet settings as these are lost ( dont forget to make a back up before you upgrade.plus there is no dutch language on the menus>>

everything works msn ect but not mms orange nl refuse to give the needed info.they could but wont,anyone with a spv e200 could post the settings as these are preinstalled .

as far as the nl update goes wait until jan 2004 ,as if you ask the klantenservice its next week ,next week,you will get a letter on the date you can download.ive installed the uk update 1.61 it works and when the dutch one finally arrives probably when the free mms offer is over its only a matter of updating through the three coloured mode. orange nl should stop messing around with their customers and be honset with the dat and not say its always next week all the time. :evil: :evil:

the last post i wrote was slightly wrong you must hard reset the phone to get the 3 coloured bar .if you are not sure on how to do this then wait until orange nl get their fingers out of their **** :shock: